Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd announces the PC-J60 chassis. This aluminum mid-tower chassis is perfect for PC builders who want to banish loose cables for a clean PC build without all the hassle.
Cable Organization Made Easy
The PC-J60 makes it easy for builders to have attain the immaculate, organized appearance of popular case builds and mods. A large aluminum cover sheathes the PSU and drive racks along the bottom panel, shrouding them from view in the main compartment so VGA cards and other more glamorous parts can hog the spotlight. Several cable holes with rubber grommets are positioned around the motherboard cut out, along with built-in cable ties, to make organization a breeze.
Ample Cooler Choices - Water or Air
The PC-J60's default configuration includes two 120mm intake fans drawing cool air directly to the expansion cards through large vents flanking the entire front panel. Another large 140mm fan sucks some of this air downward into the PSU compartment over the drive racks, and is vented via the power supply in the back. On the top panel, this case can mount an addition three 120mm fans, or water cooling radiators fitting 430mm length, 160mm width, and 60mm thickness. All of the included fans and fan mounts feature removable mesh air filters.
Great for Gamer Builds
The drive racks are positioned at the bottom of the chassis, making room in the main compartment for the largest VGA cards available on seven expansion slots - up to 410mm in length. Each drive rack mounts two 3.5" or 2.5" drives on rubber vibration dampeners. An additional 3.5" and 2.5" drive can be mounted directly on the motherboard panel for a total of six possible drives. The PC-J60 can mount CPU coolers up to 160mm tall and ATX PSUs 210mm in length.
Product Features of the PC-J60
- Great Water Cooling Support - 60mmx430mmx160mm radiators
- Aluminum cover hides power supply and cables for clean interior
- Excellent cable management grommets, ties, and allowances
- Removable HDD Cages; mounts up to five 3.5" drives
- Fits large components for gaming: 160mm CPU coolers, 410mm VGA cards, and 210mm PSUs
- PC-J60B - $189
- PC-J60WRX - $210
Availability: April 11th on NewEgg
Check out the video:
Price and Availability
The windowless and windowed versions of the PC-J60 will be available on newegg on April 11 for $189 and $210 respectively.
Find out more here: http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-J60/
Lian Li Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lianlihq/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit