Nanoxia launches the CoolForce 2 case. We from Nanoxia use "CoolForce" as a synonym for high quality products for water cooling enthusiasts - and that goes just as well for our new cases. Our "entry-level" model CoolForce 2 can be equipped with a 240 mm radiator behind the front as well as a 360 mm model under the top cover. The CoolForce 2 embraces a completely new design, however many of the features of our Deep Silence series have been incorporated into the CoolForce 2. For example, you will still find side panels with noise insulation, decoupled mounting of hard disks and the PSU, as well as rubberized and decoupled case feet. Also included are a fan control, dust filters and silent running case fans.
At the same time, our new case offers you a variety of features usually not found in the price range. One of the most prominent features of the case is the versatile ModuWand (modular wall). You can mount fans, hard disks, or reservoirs/pumps for a water cooling system, or simply remove it to install longer VGA cards. A window side panel allows you to admire your system from the outside. The optical high"light" of the case are the pre-installed Rigid LED bars, as well as the illuminated Nanoxia logo in the upper part of the front panel. The "edges" on top of the front panel house the I/O-panel with 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, the HD audio connectors, as well as the switch for the 3-staged fan control. The "AirCover" at the rear of the top cover can easily be removed to allow you the installation of fans or water cooling radiators.
Three 140 mm fans (2 x front, 1 x rear) are included already. You can mount three more 120/140 mm fans under the top cover. And if that's not enough, you can add additional 120/140 mm fans on the ModuWand (max. 2 x) and on the case bottom (max. 1 x). Of course you can purchase additional fans of our new CoolForce fan series, with its bright neon-green look, in stores as well. The cooling system of the CoolForce 2 is perfectly suited for housing high-end systems.
As usual, we paid a lot of attention on a high flexibility for the installation of hard disks: A total of four dedicated SSD mounting spaces are available - three on the left side, as seen from the front, one at the rear of the motherboard tray. To insure that the SSD can easily be mounted, a straight SATA combo-cable is included. Cable ducts between front and the mounting spaces allow a clean cable management.
Two 2.5 and 3.5 inch drives each can be mounted on the ModuWand - an angled SATA combo-cable allows the easy installation of 3.5 inch drives without worrying about spacing issues. If you need more of those cables, we also offer them separately!
Finally a 2-bay HDD cage can be found between the ModuWand and the front fans. Two 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch drives can be mounted here. The cage not only is fully modular, it is also equipped with mounting rails. This allows you to add our additional HDD-cages in order to increase the hard storage capability of the case substantially. The cages are identical to the ones used for the Deep Silence series and - as you might know - can be bought separately.
Externally, two 5.25 inch optical drive bays are available. If you don't want to install an ODD or would like to use the additional space for water cooling radiators, simply remove the cage - it's modular. The case offers space for CPU coolers with a height of up to 185 mm and VGA cards with a length of up to 300 mm. And if you need more space, remove the ModuWand and install cards of up to 445 mm! And for your multi-GPU system, eight PCI expansion slots are available.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit