Tesoro Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, has announced the appointment of two new senior managers to refine the Tesoro brand and drive sales and growth.
Swedish-born, Johan Borggren will step in as the new Vice President of Sales and Marketing. With a mission to continue the company's success in the gaming peripherals industry, Borggren will be responsible for strategically developing and maintaining partnerships with key distributors and resellers in all markets and channels to drive the company's growth moving forward.
American-born, Lucas Wiltse has been named the Global Marketing Director at Tesoro. This leadership position will see him take on responsibility for the planning and implementation of the global marketing strategy in close collaboration with product management and sales.
Borggren and Wiltse bring over 20 years of management experience in the IT industry. Together they will develop the necessary strategies to drive Tesoro's re-focused determination to deliver it's best in class products to the market.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit