Tesoro Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, has announced the appointment of two new senior managers to refine the Tesoro brand and drive sales and growth.
Swedish-born, Johan Borggren will step in as the new Vice President of Sales and Marketing. With a mission to continue the company's success in the gaming peripherals industry, Borggren will be responsible for strategically developing and maintaining partnerships with key distributors and resellers in all markets and channels to drive the company's growth moving forward.
American-born, Lucas Wiltse has been named the Global Marketing Director at Tesoro. This leadership position will see him take on responsibility for the planning and implementation of the global marketing strategy in close collaboration with product management and sales.
Borggren and Wiltse bring over 20 years of management experience in the IT industry. Together they will develop the necessary strategies to drive Tesoro's re-focused determination to deliver it's best in class products to the market.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz