Tesoro Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, has announced the appointment of two new senior managers to refine the Tesoro brand and drive sales and growth.
Swedish-born, Johan Borggren will step in as the new Vice President of Sales and Marketing. With a mission to continue the company's success in the gaming peripherals industry, Borggren will be responsible for strategically developing and maintaining partnerships with key distributors and resellers in all markets and channels to drive the company's growth moving forward.
American-born, Lucas Wiltse has been named the Global Marketing Director at Tesoro. This leadership position will see him take on responsibility for the planning and implementation of the global marketing strategy in close collaboration with product management and sales.
Borggren and Wiltse bring over 20 years of management experience in the IT industry. Together they will develop the necessary strategies to drive Tesoro's re-focused determination to deliver it's best in class products to the market.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon