Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced that eight of its products have been selected as 2016 iF DESIGN AWARD winners, resulting in five more wins than the year prior. Of the eight wins, UE ROLL was awarded with an iF Gold Award, the iF DESIGN AWARD's highest honor. This marks the sixth consecutive year that Logitech products have been recognized by the iF DESIGN AWARDS for innovation and excellence in consumer product design.
The award-winning products include the Logitech ConferenceCam Connect, the Logi BLOK Family of Cases for iPad, the Logitech G29 Driving Force, the Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480, the 2015 Logitech Play Collection, the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, and the UE family of speakers including the UE BOOM 2, UE MEGABOOM and iF Gold Award winner UE ROLL.
"What makes this recognition so rewarding is that almost all of our product categories are represented," said Alastair Curtis, Logitech CDO. "We are committed to amazing design across the board. From Logitech mice to UE speakers, careful attention to design is the company's focus."
The iF DESIGN AWARDS honor products based on criteria such as design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, functionality, ergonomics and aspects of universal design. Recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world, the iF DESIGN AWARD welcomes more than 5,000 submissions from 70 countries every year, with only 75 products honored yearly as iF Gold Award winners.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz