Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced that eight of its products have been selected as 2016 iF DESIGN AWARD winners, resulting in five more wins than the year prior. Of the eight wins, UE ROLL was awarded with an iF Gold Award, the iF DESIGN AWARD's highest honor. This marks the sixth consecutive year that Logitech products have been recognized by the iF DESIGN AWARDS for innovation and excellence in consumer product design.
The award-winning products include the Logitech ConferenceCam Connect, the Logi BLOK Family of Cases for iPad, the Logitech G29 Driving Force, the Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480, the 2015 Logitech Play Collection, the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, and the UE family of speakers including the UE BOOM 2, UE MEGABOOM and iF Gold Award winner UE ROLL.
"What makes this recognition so rewarding is that almost all of our product categories are represented," said Alastair Curtis, Logitech CDO. "We are committed to amazing design across the board. From Logitech mice to UE speakers, careful attention to design is the company's focus."
The iF DESIGN AWARDS honor products based on criteria such as design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, functionality, ergonomics and aspects of universal design. Recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world, the iF DESIGN AWARD welcomes more than 5,000 submissions from 70 countries every year, with only 75 products honored yearly as iF Gold Award winners.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit