Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced that eight of its products have been selected as 2016 iF DESIGN AWARD winners, resulting in five more wins than the year prior. Of the eight wins, UE ROLL was awarded with an iF Gold Award, the iF DESIGN AWARD's highest honor. This marks the sixth consecutive year that Logitech products have been recognized by the iF DESIGN AWARDS for innovation and excellence in consumer product design.
The award-winning products include the Logitech ConferenceCam Connect, the Logi BLOK Family of Cases for iPad, the Logitech G29 Driving Force, the Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480, the 2015 Logitech Play Collection, the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, and the UE family of speakers including the UE BOOM 2, UE MEGABOOM and iF Gold Award winner UE ROLL.
"What makes this recognition so rewarding is that almost all of our product categories are represented," said Alastair Curtis, Logitech CDO. "We are committed to amazing design across the board. From Logitech mice to UE speakers, careful attention to design is the company's focus."
The iF DESIGN AWARDS honor products based on criteria such as design quality, finish, choice of materials, degree of innovation, functionality, ergonomics and aspects of universal design. Recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world, the iF DESIGN AWARD welcomes more than 5,000 submissions from 70 countries every year, with only 75 products honored yearly as iF Gold Award winners.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony has no plans to make new PS Vita
- PlayStation Now lets you download games for offline play
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- Dark Souls Remastered for Switch: Network Test available
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance