MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system integrator of custom gaming solutions, unveils the ultimate pair of VR systems, the completely revamped F131 desktop and refreshed NOMAD VR notebook. Part of its "Tuned for VR" lineup, MAINGEAR's newest systems were developed in partnership with VR manufacturers and developers, and showcase the company's commitment to future of gaming.
"VR is now a reality and both the F131 and NOMAD VR are ready to fully immerse you into any virtual adventure you seek," says Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "We offer the best customized gaming solutions available and our newest systems are designed to maximize experiences for any VR headset, including the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive."
F131 - A classic reborn
The first to pack high-performance hardware into a slim and efficient design, MAINGEAR's F131 now enjoys an even more compact and modern chassis highlighted by a tempered glass and brushed aluminum exterior. A centerpiece worthy system, the F131 delivers a colossal punch with customizable cutting-edge components, including dual video cards, overclocked Intel processors, 3 drive bays to support blazing fast SSDs, and up to 64GB of DDR4 memory.
The F131 maximizes power while keeping its cool through a Dual Flow VRTX design that breathes cool air from both the front and rear of the system while pushing warm air out of the top. MAINGEAR's trailblazer can now also be cooled with a variety of custom open-looped liquid cooling solutions or a maintenance free closed looped liquid cooling system.
NOMAD VR - Uncompromised power and portability
Full-sized performance in a notebook, MAINGEAR's NOMAD VR comes with a myriad of desktop components for uncompromised, overclocked performance. Packed with an Intel i7 6700K processor, NVIDIA's GTX 980 Desktop GPU with G-Sync for smooth 1080p gaming, and dual fan cooling, the NOMAD VR is the perfect system to experience virtual reality on-the-go.
MAINGEAR's newest laptop also delivers an outstanding immersive sensory experience with a back-lit gaming keyboard and HD Foster Audio Speakers fine-tuned by Soundblaster Cinema. To ensure optimum speeds online, the NOMAD VR comes with overclockable CPU and GPU, Thunderbolt 3 / SuperSpeed USB 3.1 with integrated Type-C connector, the latest wireless AC technology for unrivaled bandwidth, and a 2.0 megapixel integrated webcam and microphone
MAINGEAR also takes customization to new heights with brand new options for its SuperStock series, including a new ElectroColor finish available in six stunning colors. MAINGEAR's new finish utilizes an electrochemical process to transform the aluminum chassis into a corrosion-resistant canvas with diamond-like durability capable of displaying the most brilliant colors and designs.
To complement the new ElectroColor finish, MAINGEAR also introduces two cooling options to showcase system craftsmanship and increase performance. The SUPERSTOCK Crystal Hardline system features a crystal clear, shatterproof PETG tubing that displays the liquid coolant in any desired color; while the SUPERSTOCK Metal Hardline system comes with hand-cut nickel plated metal tubing that shines under the LED lights and helps dissipates heat.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit