Following the recent launch of the Fortis 3 Malik Customs Edition we're also introducing the new generation our regular CPU cooler line up. The third istallment of Fera and Spartan coolers bring further quality and performance improvements while retainig the same, extremely affordable price points. The Fera 3 HE1224 brings quality and performance improvements over the predecessor while still providing the ultimate blend of compact dimensions, high efficiency and price. In other words the versatility that our customers praised so much.
Fera 3 HE1224 (TDP 180W) utilizes four ÃŽÂ¦6mm high performance heat pipes that were rearranged for extra performance. Heatsink itself got slightly bigger and asymmetric without compromising Fera's main advantage - it's super-slim profile. To ensure the new Fera is as quiet as it is efficient we chose to pair it with the Sigma PRO 120 PWM-controlled fan. Optimized blade design significantly reduces noise while providing sufficient airflow for cooler to work even with high-TDP processors.
Fera 3 features proven, multi-socket mounting mechanism for secure and intuitive installation process on both Intel and AMD platforms. Also comes bundled with the enthusiast-grade Pactum PT-2 (5.0 W/m.k.) thermal compound and the additional pair of mounting clips for the optional 120mm fan.
The Spartan 3 series is a cost-effective alternative to stock CPU coolers and it's intended for professional system builders and DIY projects on a budget. Spartan 3 series offers two models, 2-heat pipe Spartan 3 LT HE1012 (TDP 125W) and 4-heat pipe Spartan 3 PRO HE1024 (TDP 150W). Both new Spartans feature an oversized Sigma PRO 100 PWM-controlled cooling fan. Optimized blade design significantly reduces noise while providing better airflow compared to regular 92mm fan.
Installation is extremely quick and easy and doesn't require any tools. High conductivity Pactum PT-1 thermal compound (4.1 W/mk) included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit