Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today published its 2015 Annual Report, and expects to file its 2015 Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission later today (www.sec.gov).
Philips' 2015 Annual Report will be on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled to be held on May 12, 2016. The convocation notice and the agenda (including explanatory notes) for the AGM will be published in due course.
The 2015 Annual Report is available to shareholders and other interested parties via this link [http://www.annualreport.philips.com/]. A copy of Philips' 2015 Form 20-F is available via this link [http://www.philips.com/a-w/about/investor/financial-reporting/annual-reports.html] and can also be obtained free of charge upon written request to Philips' Annual Report Office [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org].
In addition, pursuant to a recently introduced disclosure requirement under Dutch law, Royal Philips hereby states that the Netherlands is its Home Member State for purposes of the EU Transparency Directive.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- GIVEAWAY: IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Case and Polaris RGB Fan Pack
- North Korea hijacking cryptocurrency industry workers
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series