Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today published its 2015 Annual Report, and expects to file its 2015 Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission later today (www.sec.gov).
Philips' 2015 Annual Report will be on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled to be held on May 12, 2016. The convocation notice and the agenda (including explanatory notes) for the AGM will be published in due course.
The 2015 Annual Report is available to shareholders and other interested parties via this link [http://www.annualreport.philips.com/]. A copy of Philips' 2015 Form 20-F is available via this link [http://www.philips.com/a-w/about/investor/financial-reporting/annual-reports.html] and can also be obtained free of charge upon written request to Philips' Annual Report Office [mailto:email@example.com].
In addition, pursuant to a recently introduced disclosure requirement under Dutch law, Royal Philips hereby states that the Netherlands is its Home Member State for purposes of the EU Transparency Directive.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit