After launching the 'REVOLUTION X'T' a few years ago, ENERMAX, the leading designer and manufacturer of power supplies is introducing the 2nd Generation of the REVOLUTION X't series. This new generation series is equipped with top-notch 100% 105 degree C Japanese capacitors, Patented Twister Bearing Fan with ultra-silence performance, modular cables and more. The series is available in the following wattages: 450W, 550W, 650W and 750W.
The REVOLUTION X't II power supply series has 80 PLUS Gold certification with up to 92% efficiency, which will help systems to meet 2013 ErP Lot 6 with high efficiency 5Vsb circuitry. In addition, the REVOLUTION X't II employs 100% 105 degree C Japanese electrolytic capacitors, the highest component standards that provide maximum durability and stability.
The patented Twister bearing fan
The REVOLUTION X't II comes with a 13.9cm ENERMAX patented Twister bearing fan, which offers low noise power quality so that can meets all silent PC enthusiasts; along with long lifetime operation (160,000 hours MTBF). Furthermore, the Hybrid modular and 100% flexible flat cable design makes it more efficient and stable.
Provide reliable protection
The REVOLUTION X't II also features patented HeatGuard(a.k.a. Fan-delay), which keeps the PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after shutdown to dissipate the remaining system heat and prolong system life. It also comes with our patented CordGuard, which fixes the AC cord tightly to avoid accidental shutdown of your PC. Our safe guard system is also loaded with multiple protection circuitry of OCP (3.3V/5V), OVP, OPP, SCP, and SIP, those protect systems from damage. In addition, the REVOLUTION X'T II comes with 24/7 @ 40 degree C ready features, as the high-end components and advance layout ensure non-stop operation.
The DC to DC of REVOLUTION X'T II circuit ensures tight DC output regulation to support latest CPU and GPU peak power and zero load energy saving mode. Moreover, the 100-240VAC full range AC input for universal use. REVOLUTION X'T II is also embedded with Active PFC with PF value up to 0.99, it will minimize the reactive power loss to a minimum.
The REVOLUTION X't II series will be available for retail in Fabruary 2016, backed with a limited 5-year warranty.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series