Phanteks today introduces two variants of the Eclipse Series, the P400 and P400S (Silent Edition). The Eclipse P400 and P400S will be available in three colors: Satin Black, Anthracite Grey and Glacier White. The Eclipse Series P400 and P400s are compact midtowers that are easy for beginning PC builders that wants to create a clean and beautiful build.
The interior chassis design of the Eclipse P400 and P400S is based on the Enthoo Series and offers user-friendly features. This includes full metal exterior, RGB lighting system with color control and optional RGB interior lighting strips, equipped with dust filters, all-in-one radiator mounting location in front, power supply shroud, 2x 120mm fans, and cable management tools.
The Eclipse P400S (Silent Edition) available in window version with soundproofing layers or closed panels with soundproofing layers. The P400S comes with all the included features of the P400 but with additional features for improved acoustical performance. The P400S includes top ventilation covers with soundproofing layer, front and side panels with soundproofing layers and an integrated 3-speed fan controller.
THE RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE (Taxes Included)
- PH-EC416P_BK/AG $69.99 / PH-EC416P_WT $79.99
- PH-EC416PSW_BK/AG $79.99 / PH-EC416PSW_WT $89.99 (Silent Window)
- PH-EC416PSC_BK/AG $79.99 / PH-EC416PSC_WT $89.99 (Silent Closed Panel)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit