Introduction of Alchemy sleeved cables allowed many end users customized their computers. Now, BitFenix is ready to help ease modding with Alchemy 2.0 Sleeved Cable Kit. With input from some of the world's most prolific case modders, BitFenix Alchemy Modular Multisleeved Cables offer a premium ultra-dense weave and a unique multisleeved construction for an unparalleled look. These premium cables feature precision molded connectors and come in a variety of colors and cable types, enabling modders to transform normal PCs into objects of wonder.
Alchemy 2.0 quality is manufactured to premium standards with the use of premium materials. These connectors use High Current Alloy Terminals to provide the best connection on the terminal and minimize the efficiency drop in modular connections. Using pure copper strand cables that are up to 16AWG thick, Alchemy 2.0 reduces the resistance while increasing efficiency in modular cables.
The premium quality of Alchemy 2.0 cables is achieved through a heat shrink-less sleeving process. The special cables used in the manufacturing improve the flexibility of the sleeved cables and extend the lifetime of the product.
To improve aesthetics, Alchemy 2.0 cable kits come with rubber cable combs which prevent damage to the sleeve unlike plastic combs. These combs can be cut into different sizes to fit with different cables.
Alchemy 2.0 sleeved cables are designed to replace the standard modular cables of the modular power supplies from the major brands. Each kit contains a set of standard modular cables for the specific power supply and five rubber cable combs. Alchemy 2.0 Cable kits come in six models supporting six different modular power supply series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard