Introduction of Alchemy sleeved cables allowed many end users customized their computers. Now, BitFenix is ready to help ease modding with Alchemy 2.0 Sleeved Cable Kit. With input from some of the world's most prolific case modders, BitFenix Alchemy Modular Multisleeved Cables offer a premium ultra-dense weave and a unique multisleeved construction for an unparalleled look. These premium cables feature precision molded connectors and come in a variety of colors and cable types, enabling modders to transform normal PCs into objects of wonder.
Alchemy 2.0 quality is manufactured to premium standards with the use of premium materials. These connectors use High Current Alloy Terminals to provide the best connection on the terminal and minimize the efficiency drop in modular connections. Using pure copper strand cables that are up to 16AWG thick, Alchemy 2.0 reduces the resistance while increasing efficiency in modular cables.
The premium quality of Alchemy 2.0 cables is achieved through a heat shrink-less sleeving process. The special cables used in the manufacturing improve the flexibility of the sleeved cables and extend the lifetime of the product.
To improve aesthetics, Alchemy 2.0 cable kits come with rubber cable combs which prevent damage to the sleeve unlike plastic combs. These combs can be cut into different sizes to fit with different cables.
Alchemy 2.0 sleeved cables are designed to replace the standard modular cables of the modular power supplies from the major brands. Each kit contains a set of standard modular cables for the specific power supply and five rubber cable combs. Alchemy 2.0 Cable kits come in six models supporting six different modular power supply series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit