Introduction of Alchemy sleeved cables allowed many end users customized their computers. Now, BitFenix is ready to help ease modding with Alchemy 2.0 Sleeved Cable Kit. With input from some of the world's most prolific case modders, BitFenix Alchemy Modular Multisleeved Cables offer a premium ultra-dense weave and a unique multisleeved construction for an unparalleled look. These premium cables feature precision molded connectors and come in a variety of colors and cable types, enabling modders to transform normal PCs into objects of wonder.
Alchemy 2.0 quality is manufactured to premium standards with the use of premium materials. These connectors use High Current Alloy Terminals to provide the best connection on the terminal and minimize the efficiency drop in modular connections. Using pure copper strand cables that are up to 16AWG thick, Alchemy 2.0 reduces the resistance while increasing efficiency in modular cables.
The premium quality of Alchemy 2.0 cables is achieved through a heat shrink-less sleeving process. The special cables used in the manufacturing improve the flexibility of the sleeved cables and extend the lifetime of the product.
To improve aesthetics, Alchemy 2.0 cable kits come with rubber cable combs which prevent damage to the sleeve unlike plastic combs. These combs can be cut into different sizes to fit with different cables.
Alchemy 2.0 sleeved cables are designed to replace the standard modular cables of the modular power supplies from the major brands. Each kit contains a set of standard modular cables for the specific power supply and five rubber cable combs. Alchemy 2.0 Cable kits come in six models supporting six different modular power supply series.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam