Cooltek announces the Value 80 Plus EU line of power supplies. With our new Cooltek Value Serie 80 Plus EU (CVSE) we offer a new range of particular stable and highly reliable ATX power supplies with an outstanding price-performance-ratio. The power supplies are 80 Plus EU certified and offer an average efficiency of more than 82% at 230V. The CVSE PSUs are thus compliant with the Ecodesign guideline 2009/125/EG and the associated regulation No. 617/2013.
The power supplies are especially designed for classic office- and graphics-applications, the more powerful models can also be used for gaming systems. All three models use a dual-rail circuit design, in order to provide stable and balanced voltage even under fluctuating loads. Particular emphasis was placed on low noise levels - that's why the "CVSE 80 Plus EU" power supplies are all equipped with a low rpm, temperature controlled, 140 mm fan. The series consists of three models, with a maximum capacity of 350, 450, and 550 Watt respectively.
The power supplies correspond to the ATX 12V 2.31 standard and offers enough power reserves for current mid-range systems. All cables are sufficiently long and are using a black sleeve. In the interest of visual appearance, the power supplies are equipped with a high-quality, matte-black finish - the fans are held in typical Cooltek blue.
The power supplies offer all the important protective mechanisms against overload (OPP & OLP), over voltage (OVP), under voltage (UVP), and short circuit (SCP).
The CVSE power supplies are now available in stores. The MSRP for the CVSE 350 Watt is 42.99Ã¢,Â¬, 49.99Ã¢,Â¬ for the CVSE 450 Watt and 59.99Ã¢,Â¬ for the CVSE 550 Watt. All prices incl. 10% VAT.
For more information, visit the product pages.
Latest News Posts
- Switch VR may happen via Google Cardboard-like Labo kits
- Anthem's loading times may be a big problem
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage