Cooltek announces the Value 80 Plus EU line of power supplies. With our new Cooltek Value Serie 80 Plus EU (CVSE) we offer a new range of particular stable and highly reliable ATX power supplies with an outstanding price-performance-ratio. The power supplies are 80 Plus EU certified and offer an average efficiency of more than 82% at 230V. The CVSE PSUs are thus compliant with the Ecodesign guideline 2009/125/EG and the associated regulation No. 617/2013.
The power supplies are especially designed for classic office- and graphics-applications, the more powerful models can also be used for gaming systems. All three models use a dual-rail circuit design, in order to provide stable and balanced voltage even under fluctuating loads. Particular emphasis was placed on low noise levels - that's why the "CVSE 80 Plus EU" power supplies are all equipped with a low rpm, temperature controlled, 140 mm fan. The series consists of three models, with a maximum capacity of 350, 450, and 550 Watt respectively.
The power supplies correspond to the ATX 12V 2.31 standard and offers enough power reserves for current mid-range systems. All cables are sufficiently long and are using a black sleeve. In the interest of visual appearance, the power supplies are equipped with a high-quality, matte-black finish - the fans are held in typical Cooltek blue.
The power supplies offer all the important protective mechanisms against overload (OPP & OLP), over voltage (OVP), under voltage (UVP), and short circuit (SCP).
The CVSE power supplies are now available in stores. The MSRP for the CVSE 350 Watt is 42.99Ã¢,Â¬, 49.99Ã¢,Â¬ for the CVSE 450 Watt and 59.99Ã¢,Â¬ for the CVSE 550 Watt. All prices incl. 10% VAT.
For more information, visit the product pages.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit