NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the PA322UHD-2 display, which includes all the features of the existing PA322UHD model and now updates the option slot with support for 4K UHD inputs, including an installed, switchable DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 option. The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)-compliant option slot gives videographers, photographers, print production specialists and others added flexibility to use the PA322UHD-2 in an even wider range of existing workflows.
The display uses a wide gamut white LED backlight and an IGZO technology IPS-type LCD panel that delivers excellent image quality with lower power consumption than comparable LCD displays while delivering 99.2 percent coverage of the Adobe RGB color space. "Pros in color-critical fields now have more options for 4K UHD over a single cable, including the latest HDMI 2.0 standard," said Art Marshall, Senior Product Manager of Professional and Medical Displays at NEC Display. "The 4K UHD-enhanced OPS connects to more devices for greater productivity and creativity."
In addition to the installed OPS, the NEC Display Solutions 3G/SD/HD-SDI input card (SB-04HC) and the HD-SDI input card (SB-01HC) also are compatible with the PA322UHD-2.
Among the PA322UHD-2 display's other benefits:
Native 4K UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 with 10-bit color support
350 cd/m2 brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
Support for a multitude of refresh rates, including 24, 30, 50, 60, 85, 100, and 120 Hz modes
USB 3.0 hub (two up, three down) with DisplaySync Pro, a high resolution keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) switch that can control two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
Two DisplayPort 1.2 inputs, one HDMI 2.0 input and the option of either two DVI-D or four HDMI 1.4 inputs
Stand that supports both landscape and portrait modes, and the image can be automatically rotated when the display is rotated
Color and white Digital Uniformity Correction with 93 percent more correction points than previous MultiSync PA Series displays
Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture mode, which splits the screen in half or in quarters to up to 4 full HD images in one or more color spaces in real-time
Two internal 2W speakers for business-class multimedia sound
Free MultiProfiler software for complete control of picture modes, enabling additional presets like REC 709, BT.2020 and simple ICC profile emulation
Details on optional accessories can be found here
NEC Display offers a range of desktop and large-format displays as well as projectors in UHD and 4K resolutions, leading the industry in this initiative. The MultiSync PA322UHD-BK-2 ships with a four-year limited 48-hour advanced exchange parts and labor warranty, and will be available in February 2016 at a minimum advertised price of $2,999.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard