SilverStone's CP12 is a SATA cable designed for use with Intel NUC motherboards. It converts 5pin SATA power and 7pin SATA data connectors into a 22pin combo connector. Designed to fit in tight spaces, the connectors are also 90 degree angled so they are easy to install and indispensable for adding extra drive in a NUC system.
- Support Intel NUC5i3MYBE / NUC5i5MYBE motherboards
- Designed for devices with 22Pin SATA connector (15pin power+ 7pin data)
- 90 degree angled connectors for easy installation
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=629&area=en
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 4,8ÃƒÂ¢,Ã,Â¬
Goods will be available on Feb. 8th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam