SilverStone's CP12 is a SATA cable designed for use with Intel NUC motherboards. It converts 5pin SATA power and 7pin SATA data connectors into a 22pin combo connector. Designed to fit in tight spaces, the connectors are also 90 degree angled so they are easy to install and indispensable for adding extra drive in a NUC system.
- Support Intel NUC5i3MYBE / NUC5i5MYBE motherboards
- Designed for devices with 22Pin SATA connector (15pin power+ 7pin data)
- 90 degree angled connectors for easy installation
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=629&area=en
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 4,8ÃƒÂ¢,Ã,Â¬
Goods will be available on Feb. 8th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard