The Alphacool Eisplateau is the perfect base for any modder or do-it-yourselfer. The antistatic mat provides more than enough space for your projects with a phenomenal size of 120x60cm. Additionally, you'll find a wide range of information on the mat such as the size of all connections, radiators, fans and pumps. The size of the drawings is depicted at a scale of 1:1 which will definitely enhance the quality of your work. We even added a printed measure tape at the bottom of the mat for you to finally get rid of that unhandy ruler and to directly measure on the mat. We even further added small clips at the top mid and bottom right for you to attach the antistatic wristband - which, obviously, is included in the package.
- Dimensions: 1200 x 600 x 4mm
- Weight: 1,785kg
- Material: Rubber with printed textile
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Eisplateau
- 1x cable with wristband
- 1x cable with alligator clip
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard