G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is truly excited to announce yet another breakthrough in high-performance, high-capacity DDR4 memory kit by taking a full 128GB (16GBx8), the maximum supported capacity on an X99 motherboard, to an searing speed of DDR4-3200MHz CL14-14-14-34 under 1.35V.
Not only does this massive memory kit manage to max out on supported capacity at high speeds, its latency is also improved to CL14-14-14-34, which is also more efficient than the standard DDR4-2133MHz latency of CL15-15-15-35. At this point, there's nowhere else to go but faster.
Equipped with XMP 2.0 profiles, this massive memory kit has an easy setup and installation. The following screenshot exhibits the DDR4-3200MHz 128GB (16GBx8) memory kit running comfortably on a MSI X99A GODLIKE Gaming motherboard with an Intel Core i7-5960X processor, even after 42 hours of testing.
The DDR4-3200MHz 128GB (16GBx8) kit is the latest addition to the G.SKILL Ripjaws V series, and will be available via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners by the end of February 2016, at a starting price tag of $1069.99 USD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit