EpicGear, international vendor of high-quality and competitively-oriented gaming peripherals today presents gamers their new companion for the digital battlefield - the MORPHA gaming mouse. The MORPHA is designed for right-handed claw and palm grip users and equipped with the latest 6,400 dpi IR LED sensor guaranteeing unmatched stability and accuracy during long hours of play sessions.
Relevant settings for success in-game competitions like gaming profiles, angle-snapping, button assignment and the report rate can be customized in the extensive software. A weight management system further allows players to install up to four five gram tuning weights for a maximum weight of 130 gram for the perfect individual handling. The EpicGear MORPHA will be available by end of February for an MSRP of US$69.99 plus tax.
EpicGear develops advanced features which allow players to focus on the essential - winning the game. With MORPHA players can lock their current profile settings by pressing the dpi button for five seconds. Whenever they hit the profile or dpi button accidentally in this status the settings don't change. No matter how fervid the match EpicGear's MORPHA stays cool and supports the game. To unlock it the dpi button needs to be pressed for another five seconds.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit