Californian hardware manufacturer Antec introduces the liquid coolers KÃƒÂ¼hler H2O H600 PRO and H1200 PRO. These compact systems combine maximum efficiency, high performance and great build quality. The liquid coolers are the perfect choice for demanding gaming rigs that exceed the capabilities of conventional coolers.
To achieve the best results when used with overclocked processors, both KÃƒÂ¼hler H2O H600 PRO and H1200 PRO are equipped with a large copper base plate that efficiently transfers heat from any AMD or Intel processor to the radiator. For maximum performance, H600 PRO and H1200 PRO feature a precisely constructed radiator with a 0.2 mm fin interval. The dimensions of the radiator are 275 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm for the H1200 and 155 mm x 120 mm x 27 mm for the H600.
Extremely quiet operation meets tremendous power
Despite their excellent cooling performance, H600 PRO and H1200 PRO operate extremely quiet. This is due to the high-quality blue LED 120 mm fans that can reach up to 2,400 revolutions per minute. In addition, the enclosed pump impeller is near completely silent while delivering a pressure of 2.3 meters of water. The pump achieves this exceptional pressure thanks to the higher rotational speed of the winding type three-phase motor, maximising cooling performance for any PC system. For clean cable management, the pump is powered by a SATA interface.
High build quality for exceptional durability
All components used for the KÃƒÂ¼hler H2O H600 PRO and H1200 PRO systems impress with their outstanding build quality and durability. The oil-free lubrication graphite bearing has a service life of up to 150,000 hours. The service life of the carbon metal crystalline ceramic axis is also 50 times longer than that of common models. The installation of the compact liquid cooling systems is quick and easy and ensures years of maintenance-free, reliable cooling performance. The liquid used inside the H600 PRO and H1200 PRO systems is safe, eco-friendly and anti-corrosive. Antec grants a five-year warranty on H600 PRO and H1200 PRO. For maximum longevity and upgradability, the radiator fan is exchangeable on both systems providing users the option to use any standard 120 mm aftermarket fans - this allows for any balance between performance and noise levels.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam gives option to view user accounts 'total spendings'
- Sony launch PlayStation Hits, amazing titles for only $20
- Former Sony boss says cross-play block is 'money' related
- Kingdom Hearts III story re-explained by series of videos
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass isn't open world, still HUGE
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- ASUS ProArt PA27AC Monitor: The Best Workstation Monitor?!
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit