BIOSTAR is heavily committed in delivering the absolute best value products for consumers and today marks the introduction of the new BIOSTAR PRO series line of motherboards for AMD processors. BIOSTAR has taken into consideration the demand of system builders for more cost-effective systems based around the AMD platforms and is introducing the AMD PRO series motherboard to offer a better value option for consumers who want to opt for an AMD system Redefining price-to-performance, the BIOSTAR PRO series is simply beyond better.
The new BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards feature enhanced power design for increased stability and durability coupled with a reinforced metal CPU retention backplate for secure, long-term usage. Additionally, BIOSTAR has integrated an improved audio solution featuring Nichicon high-end audio capacitors for better sound quality.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
- Audio Art Capacitors - high-end Japanese Nichicon audio capacitors bring audio to life to offer a whole new artistic dimension and clarity to your listening experience.
- Tough Power Enhanced - high-endurance power design allows the BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards to endure high-current with consistent full energy output without additional energy loss.
- Iron Heart Protect - a reinforced CPU backplate protects PRO series motherboards from bending and stress caused by heavy CPU coolers. This protects the motherboard from potential circuit damage and serves to conduct some heat away from the CPU and VRM area as well.
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series