BIOSTAR is heavily committed in delivering the absolute best value products for consumers and today marks the introduction of the new BIOSTAR PRO series line of motherboards for AMD processors. BIOSTAR has taken into consideration the demand of system builders for more cost-effective systems based around the AMD platforms and is introducing the AMD PRO series motherboard to offer a better value option for consumers who want to opt for an AMD system Redefining price-to-performance, the BIOSTAR PRO series is simply beyond better.
The new BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards feature enhanced power design for increased stability and durability coupled with a reinforced metal CPU retention backplate for secure, long-term usage. Additionally, BIOSTAR has integrated an improved audio solution featuring Nichicon high-end audio capacitors for better sound quality.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
- Audio Art Capacitors - high-end Japanese Nichicon audio capacitors bring audio to life to offer a whole new artistic dimension and clarity to your listening experience.
- Tough Power Enhanced - high-endurance power design allows the BIOSTAR PRO series motherboards to endure high-current with consistent full energy output without additional energy loss.
- Iron Heart Protect - a reinforced CPU backplate protects PRO series motherboards from bending and stress caused by heavy CPU coolers. This protects the motherboard from potential circuit damage and serves to conduct some heat away from the CPU and VRM area as well.
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM