GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium hardware brand, continues to expand its gaming realm with the introduction of the XM300, the first gaming mouse from the XTREME GAMING series product line. Powered by the advanced optical engine, the XM300 is a perfect gaming weapon with pinpoint precision. The wired mouse boasts incredible click response with the top-quality micro switches, customizable RGB lighting and a clean, streamlined profile to meet the needs that gamers crave for the most.
Designed for competitive gaming, the XM300 is equipped with a gaming-grade 6400DPI optical sensor adjustable in 50 DPI increment for exceptional precision. With the tracking ability up to 200 inches per second at 50g acceleration, the XM300 ensures extreme speed and accuracy needed to dominate the battlefield. The OMRON micro switches on both the left and the right click buttons provide response at lightning speed and extended durability for over 20 million clicks.
RGB backlighting is another highlight of the XM300 that allows gamers to personalize the mouse with virtually unlimited color options of illumination and customizable lighting effects to match their play style. The XM300's classic, streamlined design offers great ergonomics with an incredible feel, making it suitable for various right-handed grip styles.
Optimizing the user experience to the next level, GIGABYTE further pays attention to details. The XM300 uses the top-quality cable for allowing free movement during intensive gaming sessions. The rubber side grips ensure gamers to have a firm hold when swiping or lifting the mouse. The XM300 also comes with two extra pairs of glide-optimizing Teflon mouse feet that could be swapped with as they wear down.
Engineered to perform with accuracy and precision, GIGABYTE XM300 gaming mouse inherits the XTREME GAMING DNA to help gamers focus on the game and to take their gaming experience to the extreme.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz