GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium hardware brand, continues to expand its gaming realm with the introduction of the XM300, the first gaming mouse from the XTREME GAMING series product line. Powered by the advanced optical engine, the XM300 is a perfect gaming weapon with pinpoint precision. The wired mouse boasts incredible click response with the top-quality micro switches, customizable RGB lighting and a clean, streamlined profile to meet the needs that gamers crave for the most.
Designed for competitive gaming, the XM300 is equipped with a gaming-grade 6400DPI optical sensor adjustable in 50 DPI increment for exceptional precision. With the tracking ability up to 200 inches per second at 50g acceleration, the XM300 ensures extreme speed and accuracy needed to dominate the battlefield. The OMRON micro switches on both the left and the right click buttons provide response at lightning speed and extended durability for over 20 million clicks.
RGB backlighting is another highlight of the XM300 that allows gamers to personalize the mouse with virtually unlimited color options of illumination and customizable lighting effects to match their play style. The XM300's classic, streamlined design offers great ergonomics with an incredible feel, making it suitable for various right-handed grip styles.
Optimizing the user experience to the next level, GIGABYTE further pays attention to details. The XM300 uses the top-quality cable for allowing free movement during intensive gaming sessions. The rubber side grips ensure gamers to have a firm hold when swiping or lifting the mouse. The XM300 also comes with two extra pairs of glide-optimizing Teflon mouse feet that could be swapped with as they wear down.
Engineered to perform with accuracy and precision, GIGABYTE XM300 gaming mouse inherits the XTREME GAMING DNA to help gamers focus on the game and to take their gaming experience to the extreme.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman 2 'Expansion Pass' update adds DX12 support, March 26
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- H81M-C/CSM and Haswell refresh
- The Division 2 Benchmarked: 20 Graphics Cards Tested
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Animoca Brands partners with Formula 1 to develop 'F1 Delta Time' blockchain game
- ENP Games, Mobile Game 'Wall-Breaking Master: Ballvader 2' Featured In Google Play
- Match Ventures is now free
- First Gameplay Video from Glorious Companions revealed - 10 minutes of Developer Commentary
- Kursk with a Great Discount on Steam!