With the introduction of dual frame design of the BitFenix Spectre Pro series we raised the standards of system fans to a new level. The new BitFenix Spectre Xtreme fans offer many features redefining the standards of cooling fans. Spectre Xtreme gives you the best performance and aesthetics using the latest in cooling fan technology and innovative designs.
Cooling fans used in liquid cooling systems not only need to have a high airflow but also they need to be optimised for static pressure. The newly designed blades of the Spectre Xtreme not only look good but also improve the airflow of the fan to 66CFM while maintaining optimum static pressure. This makes the Spectre Xtreme fans an ideal choice for liquid cooling solutions.
BitFenix Spectre Xtreme is engineered to provide an extremely silent performance. Use of high quality Fluid Dynamic Bearings have reduced the noise levels while increasing the efficiency and life expectancy of the fans. Carrying on the signature dual frame design of the Spectre series, the new Spectre Xtreme frame design provides a high level of noise dampening due to the use of TPU the construction of the frame. The result is a fan that can operate at different fan speeds from 950RPM to 2000RPM.
The aggressively designed Spectre Xtreme comes in a wide variety of colours and options. The black Spectre Xtreme comes without any installed LEDs, while the Blue, Green, Red and White ones do. Special care has been taken to match the Green LED with the light emitted from NVIDIA GeForce GTX stock coolers. Adding to the customizability of the Spectre Xtreme, the illuminations can be toggled with the jumper cable.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit