G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces the release of RIPJAWS KM780R RGB and KM780R MX model mechanical gaming keyboards, an expansion of the best-selling KM780 series gaming keyboard. Featuring the same great build and design, the KM780R series is the redux of the original without the extra gaming keycaps, puller tool, and keycap box; and most importantly, at a lower price.
The KM780R models offer the same great features and designs of the original KM780 series keyboards: highly responsive and extremely durable Cherry MX key switches (rated for 50 million key-presses without losing the same mechanical feel), military-grade aluminum plate in a brushed black anodized finish, and the full suite of extra macro keys, onboard keyboard profiles, and media control keys with the digital LED volume display.
And of course, these new KM780R RGB and KM780R MX models will be available in Cherry MX red, brown, and blue flavors. See below for a brief comparison chart.
These new G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R RGB and KM780R MX models are currently available on Amazon.com, and would be sold via G.SKILL authorized worldwide distribution partners at a later date. Both RIPJAWS KM780R RGB and KM780R MX are now available with a respective MSRP of $159.99 and $119.99 USD - $10 reduction from the original KM780 models.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard