G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces the release of RIPJAWS KM780R RGB and KM780R MX model mechanical gaming keyboards, an expansion of the best-selling KM780 series gaming keyboard. Featuring the same great build and design, the KM780R series is the redux of the original without the extra gaming keycaps, puller tool, and keycap box; and most importantly, at a lower price.
The KM780R models offer the same great features and designs of the original KM780 series keyboards: highly responsive and extremely durable Cherry MX key switches (rated for 50 million key-presses without losing the same mechanical feel), military-grade aluminum plate in a brushed black anodized finish, and the full suite of extra macro keys, onboard keyboard profiles, and media control keys with the digital LED volume display.
And of course, these new KM780R RGB and KM780R MX models will be available in Cherry MX red, brown, and blue flavors. See below for a brief comparison chart.
These new G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R RGB and KM780R MX models are currently available on Amazon.com, and would be sold via G.SKILL authorized worldwide distribution partners at a later date. Both RIPJAWS KM780R RGB and KM780R MX are now available with a respective MSRP of $159.99 and $119.99 USD - $10 reduction from the original KM780 models.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit