The EVGA Z170 Classified K is engineered from the ground up for the hardcore gamer. Featuring a next generation Intel Z170 Express Chipset with DDR4 3600MHz+ memory support, this motherboard is built to dominate. Built in Killer Ethernet helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game. Of course, with EVGA overclocking DNA, this board is built for overclocking with a robust VRM and hardware design that is built for speed.
New and Key Features:
- Intel Z170 Platform - The latest chipset from Intel giving excellent performance and efficiency.
- Killer E2400 NIC - Helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game.
- USB 3.1 Support - The latest USB standard gives you the ultimate transfer performance.
- Built for Overclocking - Robust GUI BIOS focuses on functionality and gives you incredible overclocking performance.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit