The EVGA Z170 Classified K is engineered from the ground up for the hardcore gamer. Featuring a next generation Intel Z170 Express Chipset with DDR4 3600MHz+ memory support, this motherboard is built to dominate. Built in Killer Ethernet helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game. Of course, with EVGA overclocking DNA, this board is built for overclocking with a robust VRM and hardware design that is built for speed.
New and Key Features:
- Intel Z170 Platform - The latest chipset from Intel giving excellent performance and efficiency.
- Killer E2400 NIC - Helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game.
- USB 3.1 Support - The latest USB standard gives you the ultimate transfer performance.
- Built for Overclocking - Robust GUI BIOS focuses on functionality and gives you incredible overclocking performance.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower