BIOSTAR is proud to introduce its exciting new motherboard from the new RACING family: the BIOSTAR B150GT5. The BIOSTAR RACING series of motherboard introduces the Vivid LED DJ feature which allows control over the lighting of the motherboard.
The BIOSTAR RACING B150GT5 motherboard features customizablie lighting on its heat sinks and PCB and are fully customizable via the included Vivid LED DJ software, exclusively availble for Biostar RACING series motherboards. The Vivid LED DJ software works with both onboard LEDs and external LED strips connected directly on the board via the 5050 LED Fun feature of the BIOSTAR RACING series. LED strips using compatible 5050 headers can connect directly with BIOSTAR RACING series motherboards for tons of DIY lighting possibilities.
BIOSTAR Vivid LED DJ features customizable lighting profiles for Normal, Eco, and Sports mode accessible via ECO Touch and Sport Touch onboard buttons.
Impress your friends and foes in LAN parties or show-it off online with BIOSTAR's unique Vivid LED DJ inside your rig, exclusive to BIOSTAR RACING series motherboards. Enjoy gaming with a stylish and flashy rig like only BIOSTAR RACING motherboards can offer.
The BIOSTAR RACING series motherboards feature more interactive lighting controls than most motherboads like constant lighting, breathing and sparking effects complimented via the user-friendly Vivid LED DJ software. Also available is the unique music-reactive effect which harmonizes the LED effects to your audio, giving you a party inside your rig.
The BIOSTAR RACING B150GT5 supports the latest 6th-Generation Intel Core processors and features the Intel B150 chipset. The board supports up to 4 DDR4-2133 memory modules and dual PCI-E x16 slots for multi-card configurations. The BIOSTAR RACING B150 GT5 features support for legacy PS/2 peripherals as well as USB 2.0 for your gaming peripherals. Video display options include support for VGA, DVI and HDMI output. Four (4) USB 3.0 ports are available at the rear I/O together with a LAN port powered by an Intel i219V LAN for superior stability. Hi-Fi 7.1 channel audio is provided by six audio jacks.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro for $12 and Rise of the Tomb Raider for $8.54
- PUBG's new update includes ranking system and SO MUCH MORE
- Rocket League flies past 50 million players
- Fortnite now has an insane 78 million monthly players
- Devil May Cry 5 won't require high-end GPU
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Fish'n'Grow 'Sailor Cats' now available on iOS and Android
- Deemo Coming to Nintendo Switch This Winter, With Nintendo Labo Piano Support
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat