The political activists of Roll7 (OlliOlli) and video game industry lobbyists Devolver Digital announced the indie cover-based political satire shooter Not A Hero will be available for your PlayStation 4 needs on February 2nd next month for $12.99.
Hailed by critics as a "lean and brutal" and "relentless" indie shooter, Not A Hero follows professional assassin-turned-amateur campaign manager, Steve, who is charged with cleaning up the city by a time-traveling rabbit / British mayoral candidate named BunnyLord. Now Steve and his expanding roster of dubious heroes must wield their unique skills to shoot, slide, dive and take cover behind a political platform built on ethics, accountability, and an inordinate amount of gunfire. Eliminate the criminal underworld of the city's three major districts and persuade undecided voters to your cause, tackling the issues that matter by putting a gun in the mouth of those issues.
Not A Hero is powered by ISO-Slant, a new proprietary technology that allows game developers to reach the sweet spot between 2D and 2Ã,Â½D perspectives with minimal effort. Through the liberal, almost irresponsible use of ISO-Slant, Not A Hero developer Roll7 is able to radically alter the standard 2D pixel art action game into an unbelievable 2Ã,Â¼D visual tour de force and creates a unique new genre sure to entertain for years to come.
Not A Hero is available now on PC via Steam, GOG, and Humble if you prefer that sort of thing.
More information on Not A Hero can be found at NotAHe.Ro and by following @Roll_7, @VoteBunnyLord and @DevolverDigital on the Twitter.
For ISO-Slant licensing inquiries please visit https://www.iso-slant.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series