The political activists of Roll7 (OlliOlli) and video game industry lobbyists Devolver Digital announced the indie cover-based political satire shooter Not A Hero will be available for your PlayStation 4 needs on February 2nd next month for $12.99.
Hailed by critics as a "lean and brutal" and "relentless" indie shooter, Not A Hero follows professional assassin-turned-amateur campaign manager, Steve, who is charged with cleaning up the city by a time-traveling rabbit / British mayoral candidate named BunnyLord. Now Steve and his expanding roster of dubious heroes must wield their unique skills to shoot, slide, dive and take cover behind a political platform built on ethics, accountability, and an inordinate amount of gunfire. Eliminate the criminal underworld of the city's three major districts and persuade undecided voters to your cause, tackling the issues that matter by putting a gun in the mouth of those issues.
Not A Hero is powered by ISO-Slant, a new proprietary technology that allows game developers to reach the sweet spot between 2D and 2Ã,Â½D perspectives with minimal effort. Through the liberal, almost irresponsible use of ISO-Slant, Not A Hero developer Roll7 is able to radically alter the standard 2D pixel art action game into an unbelievable 2Ã,Â¼D visual tour de force and creates a unique new genre sure to entertain for years to come.
Not A Hero is available now on PC via Steam, GOG, and Humble if you prefer that sort of thing.
More information on Not A Hero can be found at NotAHe.Ro and by following @Roll_7, @VoteBunnyLord and @DevolverDigital on the Twitter.
For ISO-Slant licensing inquiries please visit https://www.iso-slant.com.
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access