Double Jump Communications, a games and tech-specialist marketing and PR agency, today announced three new clients wins to start 2016 off with a bang: HyperX - the world's largest independent memory manufacturer, DXRacer - a leading manufacturer of gaming chairs, and Wizards of the Coast, creators of Magic: The Gathering - the world's premier trading card game.
The news follows the rebranding of the agency (formerly Surprise Attack Consulting) in December 2015 and represents continued growth and expansion for the specialist consultancy.
DXRacer and HyperX engaged Double Jump because of their experience working with content creators and esports, deepening the agencies service offering in Australia and New Zealand.
Wizards of the Coast was looking for support to promote both physical and digital versions of Magic: The Gathering, finding at Double Jump a team with years of experience with the game, and an understanding of how to help support future launches in the media and working with YouTubers.
"We're really excited to be working with DXRacer and HyperX, and are pleased to have been selected as their leading agency to reach YouTubers and streamers. Working with Magic: The Gathering fulfils a dream of mine to work on a game I've loved and played since I was a kid, and broadens our agency offering beyond video games and tech. 2016 is going to be an incredibly exciting year," said Paul Houlihan, Director of Business at Double Jump Communications.
0425 358 242
Magic: The Gathering
0466 904 947
0425 358 242
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit