Double Jump Communications, a games and tech-specialist marketing and PR agency, today announced three new clients wins to start 2016 off with a bang: HyperX - the world's largest independent memory manufacturer, DXRacer - a leading manufacturer of gaming chairs, and Wizards of the Coast, creators of Magic: The Gathering - the world's premier trading card game.
The news follows the rebranding of the agency (formerly Surprise Attack Consulting) in December 2015 and represents continued growth and expansion for the specialist consultancy.
DXRacer and HyperX engaged Double Jump because of their experience working with content creators and esports, deepening the agencies service offering in Australia and New Zealand.
Wizards of the Coast was looking for support to promote both physical and digital versions of Magic: The Gathering, finding at Double Jump a team with years of experience with the game, and an understanding of how to help support future launches in the media and working with YouTubers.
"We're really excited to be working with DXRacer and HyperX, and are pleased to have been selected as their leading agency to reach YouTubers and streamers. Working with Magic: The Gathering fulfils a dream of mine to work on a game I've loved and played since I was a kid, and broadens our agency offering beyond video games and tech. 2016 is going to be an incredibly exciting year," said Paul Houlihan, Director of Business at Double Jump Communications.
0425 358 242
Magic: The Gathering
0466 904 947
0425 358 242
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series