INNODATA INC. (NASDAQ: INOD) today announced that its Chairman and CEO, Jack Abuhoff, and its CFO, O'Neil Nalavadi, will be presenting at the NobleCon12 - Noble Financial Capital Markets' Twelfth Annual Investor Conference at Club Med in Sandpiper Bay, Florida, on Monday, January 18, 2016, at 2:30 PM Eastern Time. Abuhoff and Nalavadi will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors participating in the conference.
Beginning January 22, 2016, a high-definition video webcast of the presentation will be available for 90 days on the Company's website: https://www.innodata.com or through the Noble Financial websites: https://www.nobleconference.com or https://www.noblefcm.com. You will require a Microsoft SilverLight viewer (a free download from the presentation link) to view.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit