During the past forty years Sea Sonic has never stopped setting new industry standards. Its continuous focus on innovation and perfecting power supply design has made Sea Sonic the leader in power supply design and manufacturing. Like many times before, Seasonic has again arrived at a major breakthrough and it is proud to announce its latest innovation: The Prime Series.
Initially, our engineers have set out to create the quietest active cooling power supplies. The creation of the PRIME Series is a renewed testimony of Sea Sonic's determination to push the limits of power supply design in every aspect. This elegant-looking, exclusive lineup of new products will include 80 PLUS Titanium - in the range of 650 W to 1000 W and Platinum-rated units in the range of 550 W to 1200 W, with excellent electrical characteristics, top-level components and fully modular cabling.
The culmination of the PRIME Series is the result of Sea Sonic's close collaboration with video card manufacturers during the development phase. Undoubtedly, the electrical performance of the series is unsurpassed by any analog power supply on the market today. Seasonic PRIME Series power supplies are made with industrial grade components, employ an innovative circuit design with Zero PCB Cabling, and go through rigorous testing to ensure each unit's amazing load regulation, performance and efficiency. Clean power and prolonged hold-up time (that doubles the current industry standard) are the main characteristics for the ultimate stable performance of the PRIME series power supplies. Sea Sonic strives for the utmost customer satisfaction by demonstrating its commitment to reliable quality with a ten-year manufacturer's warranty.
80 PLUS Titanium or Platinum Certified
Premium Hybrid Fan Control (fanless up to 45 % system load)
Zero PCB cabling
Micro Tolerance Load Regulation (0.5 %)
Extended Hold-up Time (above 30 ms)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard