PC enthusiasts have been suffering a hard case for years that it's quite difficult for most of the PC consumers to build up an extreme liquid cooling system by themselves. To improve PC user experience is why DEEPCOOL comes up with the product. DEEPCOOL Genome is an integrated PC liquid cooling solution, consists of an ATX PC case and an extreme liquid cooling system.
Pre-installed liquid cooling system, including a 360mm radiator, 3 PWM fans and a reservoir offers PC gamers not only cyclic great cooling performance but also an aesthetic design. Aesthetic liquid cooling system blends in the ATX case provides PC builders an integrative PC building experience.
Amazing side window reveals the interior and ensures visible effect. Meanwhile wider space and logical holes design offer a better cable management.
Innovative structure with separated functional areas provides extended support:
- Extra slots for vertical GPU installation (PCI-E extension cable is not included)
- Extended window reserved, supports longest 330mm Graphic Card x2 SLI
Available in January, 2016
MSRP: $249.99 USD
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam