PC enthusiasts have been suffering a hard case for years that it's quite difficult for most of the PC consumers to build up an extreme liquid cooling system by themselves. To improve PC user experience is why DEEPCOOL comes up with the product. DEEPCOOL Genome is an integrated PC liquid cooling solution, consists of an ATX PC case and an extreme liquid cooling system.
Pre-installed liquid cooling system, including a 360mm radiator, 3 PWM fans and a reservoir offers PC gamers not only cyclic great cooling performance but also an aesthetic design. Aesthetic liquid cooling system blends in the ATX case provides PC builders an integrative PC building experience.
Amazing side window reveals the interior and ensures visible effect. Meanwhile wider space and logical holes design offer a better cable management.
Innovative structure with separated functional areas provides extended support:
- Extra slots for vertical GPU installation (PCI-E extension cable is not included)
- Extended window reserved, supports longest 330mm Graphic Card x2 SLI
Available in January, 2016
MSRP: $249.99 USD
Latest News Posts
- Carmageddon developer announces ShockRods at GDC 2019
- Xbox will 'go big' with streaming at E3 2019
- $399 Oculus Rift S has inside-out tracking, 1440p resolution
- No, Disney won't make its own Star Wars games
- Cuphead coming to Switch with Xbox LIVE integration
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today