PC enthusiasts have been suffering a hard case for years that it's quite difficult for most of the PC consumers to build up an extreme liquid cooling system by themselves. To improve PC user experience is why DEEPCOOL comes up with the product. DEEPCOOL Genome is an integrated PC liquid cooling solution, consists of an ATX PC case and an extreme liquid cooling system.
Pre-installed liquid cooling system, including a 360mm radiator, 3 PWM fans and a reservoir offers PC gamers not only cyclic great cooling performance but also an aesthetic design. Aesthetic liquid cooling system blends in the ATX case provides PC builders an integrative PC building experience.
Amazing side window reveals the interior and ensures visible effect. Meanwhile wider space and logical holes design offer a better cable management.
Innovative structure with separated functional areas provides extended support:
- Extra slots for vertical GPU installation (PCI-E extension cable is not included)
- Extended window reserved, supports longest 330mm Graphic Card x2 SLI
Available in January, 2016
MSRP: $249.99 USD
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit