HABEY announces Fanless Atom N270 system with HDMI and 1080p HD hardware decoder
HABEY USA, leading manufacturer of embedded and server storage products, today announces BIS-6550HD, a high performance Intel N270 Atom processor based 1080p HD platform. It has a built-in ultra low power HD AVC/VC-1/MPEG-2 hardware decoder, capable of full HD real-time decoding of H.264, VC-1 media contents at up to 40Mbps, MPEG-2 at up to 125Mbps as well as playback of Blu-ray. Playing back of 1080p H.264 HD video with the BIS-6550 uses less than 15% of the 2.5W Atom N270 CPU, 1080p WMV HD content uses even less. That is over eight times more efficient in term of CPU usage when playing back the same contents of using an Intel T7300 Core 2 Duo processor. The power consumption of the complete loaded system with hard drive is less than 13W, a fraction of a conventional GPU on a standard video card with HD capability, or half of that of the nVidia ION reference design.
Standard media interfaces include: VGA, HDMI, Composite and S-Video out, built-in CF socket, SD reader, two SATA II ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet. Optional wireless card and HD TV tuner is also available. The industrial grade embedded board, SSD (solid-state drive) support and compact fanless design make it perfect for any full HD media player applications. Based on request for projects, OEM options are available on various enclosures, including HABEY's signature fanless enclosure with high efficient heatpipe design. Custom branding is also available.
- Small form factor fanless enclosure
- Intel® Atom N270 1.6GHz processor
- Low power consumption for HD playback
- DDR2 SODIMM slot support up to 2GB RAM
- Mini-PCIe for wireless and HD TV tuner options
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) for HD output
- Built-in CF socket, SD reader, two SATA II ports
- ALC888 High Definition Audio Codec
- Digital signage HD media player
- Consumer Set-Top-Box/network media player
- Portable Internet media appliance
- High-definition media center PC
- Multimedia presentation
Processor: Intel® Atom N270 1.6GHz processor
Chipset: Intel 945GSE+ICH7M
RAM: One DDR2 SO-DIMM Socket, up to 2GB
SATA: Two SATA II ports, SSD Support
IDE: One IDE CF socket, SD reader
USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
Video: One VGA, one HDMI 1.3, one Composite Video, one S-Video
Ethernet: One Gigabit Ethernet port
Hardware decoder video format support:
H.264/AVC SP, MP and HP at Level 4.1 up to 40 Mbps
SMPTE VC-1 SP, MP and AP at Level 3 up to 40 Mbps
MPEG-2 MP at ML and MPEG-2 MP at HL, up to 125Mbps
Uncompressed video output
· YUV 4:2:0, YUV 4:2:2
· NV12 planar YCbCr format
· YUY2, UYVY packed YCbCr format
· 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p support
Power: 12V DC
Operating Temperature: 0°C - 60 °C
Dimensions: 205 x 153.2 x 48.2mm, 8.07" x 6.03" x 1.90" (W x D x H)
About HABEY USA
HABEY USA is a subsidiary of NORCO Intelligent Technology Inc in China. Founded in 1991, the company has become one of the leading design and manufacturing companies in the Industrial PC field. Our products include Embedded Computing Platforms, Panel Computers, Industrial PC platforms, Server Storage Products and Network Appliances. HABEY's products are widely used in computer-based applications such as factory automation, computer telephony integration, Network Appliance, security system, POS system, in industries like defense, police administration, banking, transportation, communication, and medical instrument.
Having multiple manufacturing facilities in China, a state-of-art research and development center, over 30 branch offices in China and across the globe allows us to delivery to our customers the most affordable products while still providing superior quality and services. HABEY is a member of the Intel® Embedded and Communications Alliance, a community of developers and solution providers utilizing Intel technology in the development and deployment of solutions. Being recognized as the TOP BRAND of China in the industry, HABEY believes it is set to emerge as one of the global big names in the IPC field. For more information, please visit https://www.habeyusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard