Crawford & Company today announced its new executive management team at Garden City Group, LLC (GCG). GCG is the recognized leader in legal administration for class action settlements, mass tort matters, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs.
Kenneth A. Cutshaw has been named interim chief executive officer for GCG. Cutshaw has excelled in a wide spectrum of work and leadership environments including C-level business management, law partnership, academics, entrepreneurial ventures, government management, political management and foreign policy. He becomes a member of Crawford's global executive management team, reporting to Crawford interim President and CEO Harsha V. Agadi.
"I am exceptionally pleased to have someone of Ken's caliber and vast experience leading GCG," noted Agadi. "With him and the other dynamic executive management team partners at the helm, we are well positioned to not only continue to deliver the notable superior service and efficiency to our clients but to take GCG to the next level."
The additional executive management team members will report to Cutshaw and include new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Stephen J. Cirami. Cirami was formerly GCG's senior vice president of operations and is a former class action attorney. He is a nationally renowned expert on all aspects of class action notice and administration and has been with GCG for more than 12 years. In addition, Scott D. Nader has been appointed executive vice president and general counsel for GCG. Nader previously served as the chief counsel for the former Crawford Americas segment, and he has more than 19 years' experience advising and leading organizations in various sectors.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions