Crawford & Company today announced its new executive management team at Garden City Group, LLC (GCG). GCG is the recognized leader in legal administration for class action settlements, mass tort matters, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs.
Kenneth A. Cutshaw has been named interim chief executive officer for GCG. Cutshaw has excelled in a wide spectrum of work and leadership environments including C-level business management, law partnership, academics, entrepreneurial ventures, government management, political management and foreign policy. He becomes a member of Crawford's global executive management team, reporting to Crawford interim President and CEO Harsha V. Agadi.
"I am exceptionally pleased to have someone of Ken's caliber and vast experience leading GCG," noted Agadi. "With him and the other dynamic executive management team partners at the helm, we are well positioned to not only continue to deliver the notable superior service and efficiency to our clients but to take GCG to the next level."
The additional executive management team members will report to Cutshaw and include new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Stephen J. Cirami. Cirami was formerly GCG's senior vice president of operations and is a former class action attorney. He is a nationally renowned expert on all aspects of class action notice and administration and has been with GCG for more than 12 years. In addition, Scott D. Nader has been appointed executive vice president and general counsel for GCG. Nader previously served as the chief counsel for the former Crawford Americas segment, and he has more than 19 years' experience advising and leading organizations in various sectors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM