Crawford & Company today announced its new executive management team at Garden City Group, LLC (GCG). GCG is the recognized leader in legal administration for class action settlements, mass tort matters, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs.
Kenneth A. Cutshaw has been named interim chief executive officer for GCG. Cutshaw has excelled in a wide spectrum of work and leadership environments including C-level business management, law partnership, academics, entrepreneurial ventures, government management, political management and foreign policy. He becomes a member of Crawford's global executive management team, reporting to Crawford interim President and CEO Harsha V. Agadi.
"I am exceptionally pleased to have someone of Ken's caliber and vast experience leading GCG," noted Agadi. "With him and the other dynamic executive management team partners at the helm, we are well positioned to not only continue to deliver the notable superior service and efficiency to our clients but to take GCG to the next level."
The additional executive management team members will report to Cutshaw and include new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Stephen J. Cirami. Cirami was formerly GCG's senior vice president of operations and is a former class action attorney. He is a nationally renowned expert on all aspects of class action notice and administration and has been with GCG for more than 12 years. In addition, Scott D. Nader has been appointed executive vice president and general counsel for GCG. Nader previously served as the chief counsel for the former Crawford Americas segment, and he has more than 19 years' experience advising and leading organizations in various sectors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series