Crawford & Company today announced its new executive management team at Garden City Group, LLC (GCG). GCG is the recognized leader in legal administration for class action settlements, mass tort matters, bankruptcy cases and legal notice programs.
Kenneth A. Cutshaw has been named interim chief executive officer for GCG. Cutshaw has excelled in a wide spectrum of work and leadership environments including C-level business management, law partnership, academics, entrepreneurial ventures, government management, political management and foreign policy. He becomes a member of Crawford's global executive management team, reporting to Crawford interim President and CEO Harsha V. Agadi.
"I am exceptionally pleased to have someone of Ken's caliber and vast experience leading GCG," noted Agadi. "With him and the other dynamic executive management team partners at the helm, we are well positioned to not only continue to deliver the notable superior service and efficiency to our clients but to take GCG to the next level."
The additional executive management team members will report to Cutshaw and include new Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Stephen J. Cirami. Cirami was formerly GCG's senior vice president of operations and is a former class action attorney. He is a nationally renowned expert on all aspects of class action notice and administration and has been with GCG for more than 12 years. In addition, Scott D. Nader has been appointed executive vice president and general counsel for GCG. Nader previously served as the chief counsel for the former Crawford Americas segment, and he has more than 19 years' experience advising and leading organizations in various sectors.
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access