Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, today announced the launch of the all new generation of overclocking memory for gaming - Dark Pro Series. Since every motherboard manufacturer is focusing on competing in Skylake platform, besides model for the mainstream Z170 motherboard, we also provide other advanced models for overclocking enthusiasts and gamers to test their passion. Team Group is pushing the overclocking limit of our all new Dark Pro series for targeted overclocking enthusiasts & gamers. Combining extreme performance and stability that hardcore gaming required, we will provide gamers the finest gaming experience with our solid technology strength.
Dark Pro's all new cooling design combines the low key style of the Dark series and the multi colors design of the Vulcan series. The reinforced aluminum heat spreader with a punched dots design concept is used to express the hidden strength within. It also matches with the word of Dark Pro printed on the black Tungsten steel heat spreader. No matter it's for assembling or upgrading, gamers will be satisfied with the excellent performance and the overall visual design.
Dark Pro series have a total of three frequencies: DDR4 3,000/3,200/3,333. In addition to the standard 4GBx2 dual channel version, we also provide 8GBx2 Kits gaming package for advanced gamers. Besides the Dark Pro and the previous released Xtreem for Skylake, all series of Team Group's DDR4 memory has all been on sale. If you are a gamer who want to experience an all new generation of Skylake's extreme performance, then you must not miss the overclocking series of Team Xtreem / Dark Pro / Dark / Vulcan / Zeus.
This is a reminder that platform changing comes with risk. You might come across compatibility issues when investing on overclocking accessories. Please choose the easy overclocking, most stable and highly compatible Team Group Dark Pro series, for it will give you the best performance and smoothest gaming experience you ever have.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit