Team Group Inc., the world's leading memory brand, today announced the launch of the all new generation of overclocking memory for gaming - Dark Pro Series. Since every motherboard manufacturer is focusing on competing in Skylake platform, besides model for the mainstream Z170 motherboard, we also provide other advanced models for overclocking enthusiasts and gamers to test their passion. Team Group is pushing the overclocking limit of our all new Dark Pro series for targeted overclocking enthusiasts & gamers. Combining extreme performance and stability that hardcore gaming required, we will provide gamers the finest gaming experience with our solid technology strength.
Dark Pro's all new cooling design combines the low key style of the Dark series and the multi colors design of the Vulcan series. The reinforced aluminum heat spreader with a punched dots design concept is used to express the hidden strength within. It also matches with the word of Dark Pro printed on the black Tungsten steel heat spreader. No matter it's for assembling or upgrading, gamers will be satisfied with the excellent performance and the overall visual design.
Dark Pro series have a total of three frequencies: DDR4 3,000/3,200/3,333. In addition to the standard 4GBx2 dual channel version, we also provide 8GBx2 Kits gaming package for advanced gamers. Besides the Dark Pro and the previous released Xtreem for Skylake, all series of Team Group's DDR4 memory has all been on sale. If you are a gamer who want to experience an all new generation of Skylake's extreme performance, then you must not miss the overclocking series of Team Xtreem / Dark Pro / Dark / Vulcan / Zeus.
This is a reminder that platform changing comes with risk. You might come across compatibility issues when investing on overclocking accessories. Please choose the easy overclocking, most stable and highly compatible Team Group Dark Pro series, for it will give you the best performance and smoothest gaming experience you ever have.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series