Low-Cost RAID 5 Host Controllers with SAS Connectivity
Milpitas, CA - The economic crisis has a tremendous effect on consumer and business spending habits. These industries are forced to spend wisely and consider lower cost products. With these challenging economic times storage vendors have offered lower cost alternatives for consumers and businesses.
The RocketRAID 2600 series are the low cost plus RAID 5 host controllers with SAS connectivity that meets consumer and business budget requirement that require data protection, connectivity and performance. The RocketRAID 2600 series consist of 4 and 8 channels and have the most robust SAS connectivity with internal, external and hybrid connections for workstation and SMB (small medium size businesses). The RocketRAID 2600 series offers the broadest range of OS support all major operating systems including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD. A management utility suite helps to monitor storage activity and assist to anticipate and prevent storage failures.
Additionally - HighPoint offers the RocketRAID 4300 series of SAS controllers for enterprise level customers that need hardware RAID protection with native Linux support. The RocketRAID 4300 series is the highest performing hardware RAID host adapter series that offer uncompromised data protection.
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit