ThecusTechnology Corp., a leading innovator in network-attached storage, and GCT, a leading distributor of IT products in the Middle East, have worked closely for several years to deliver advanced storage solutions to customers in the Middle East, CIS, and Africa. In order to strengthen their partnership Thecus and GCT have launched a new joint venture, Thecus Middle East.
Thecus Middle East will be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE, and will provide convenient distribution of Thecus' innovative storage solutions to the region. Users will now have access to local expertise for services and support for Thecus products.
"It is with great enthusiasm that we announce the launch of this new joint venture with GCT," said Florence Shih, CEO of Thecus. "With the establishment of a Thecus branch in the Middle East, we will be able to further our reach and provide better services and support to our customers in the region."
Established in 1997, GCT has been at the forefront of the IT industry in Middle East as a leading distributor and solutions provider and has been delivering Thecus products in the region over the last several years.
"We are very excited with the announcement of the formation of Thecus Middle East," Said Milad Jabbour, President and CEO of GCT. "Our strengthened alliance will allow us to further provide the full lineup of Thecus' advanced storage solutions while offering outstanding service and support to our customers."
For more information about GCT, please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit