ThecusTechnology Corp., a leading innovator in network-attached storage, and GCT, a leading distributor of IT products in the Middle East, have worked closely for several years to deliver advanced storage solutions to customers in the Middle East, CIS, and Africa. In order to strengthen their partnership Thecus and GCT have launched a new joint venture, Thecus Middle East.
Thecus Middle East will be based in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE, and will provide convenient distribution of Thecus' innovative storage solutions to the region. Users will now have access to local expertise for services and support for Thecus products.
"It is with great enthusiasm that we announce the launch of this new joint venture with GCT," said Florence Shih, CEO of Thecus. "With the establishment of a Thecus branch in the Middle East, we will be able to further our reach and provide better services and support to our customers in the region."
Established in 1997, GCT has been at the forefront of the IT industry in Middle East as a leading distributor and solutions provider and has been delivering Thecus products in the region over the last several years.
"We are very excited with the announcement of the formation of Thecus Middle East," Said Milad Jabbour, President and CEO of GCT. "Our strengthened alliance will allow us to further provide the full lineup of Thecus' advanced storage solutions while offering outstanding service and support to our customers."
For more information about GCT, please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard