Boloro, the international mobile payments processing network with expanding operations across 15 countries by the end of 2016, has announced their selection of Ribbit.me's universal blockchain-based loyalty industry platform to provide their merchant partners with a loyalty solution.
Boloro will integrate the Ribbit.me loyalty platform, including LoyaltyNetwork(TM) and SmartRewards(TM) blockchain and smart contract technologies, into its own product offering, effectively becoming a rewards program provider to its own merchant network.
Boloro, with Ribbit.me technology, will now be able to allow all participating merchants the ability to offer their own branded rewards programs. This will give Boloro's network of current and future merchants a significant competitive advantage, both in terms of customer loyalty and in marketing across the Boloro and broader Ribbit.me networks worldwide.
"We wanted a way to further differentiate ourselves as we enter new markets while at the same time help merchants in our network improve their revenues and customer loyalty. Adding Ribbit.me's revolutionary loyalty element to our mobile payments offering is the perfect fit," said Ann Camarillo, Boloro President & CEO.
"Ribbit.me's loyalty platform will allow Boloro to offer something that no one else currently can. Any merchant in their network can independently operate their own branded loyalty program and create dynamic redemption networks with each other at a fraction of the current cost," said Greg Simon, Ribbit.me Co-Founder & CEO.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series