MSI, leading in motherboard design, launches two new motherboards to fully utilize the power of the Intel Xeon E3 v5 series CPUs. The C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards are engineered to offer the best performance and stability for workstation, entry server and datacenter use, catering to the most demanding heavy-duty computer users.
MSI C236 WORKSTATION motherboards are optimized for professional and industrial use. Advanced PCB design, engineered using industry leading standards and the use of the highest quality components passing the most extreme quality validation, the C236A WORKSTATION and C236M WORKSTATION motherboards guarantee the best in performance and reliability. Designed and optimized for NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro video cards multi-GPU setups, equipped with unique Steel Armor and optimal PCI Express slot placement ensure great efficiency and perfect stability for heavy duty computing.
The MSI WORKSTATION motherboards are designed to fully support the latest generation Intel Xeon processors for high performance computing. Utilize all cores & threads and harness the power of Intel Xeon E3 v5 series processors to optimize productivity.
The WORKSTATION motherboards are also equipped with a plethora of smart features, such as unique DDR4 Boost, enhancing the traces and signals of ECC memory to offer a fast and reliable system. The latest storage standards can also be found on the WORKSTATION models. With support for Turbo M.2, Turbo U.2 and SATA Express offering a wide variety of blazing fast solutions. Following the latest and greatest in connectivity, the reversible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port can be found onboard.* Military Class 4 components, Audio Boost, Intel Gigabit LAN and Click BIOS 5 make top things off to make the C236 WORKSTATION motherboard the perfect multi-tasking powerhouse for demanding productivity applications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EKWB launch EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 waterblock, now with RGB
- Battlefield 1's monthly updates end in June
- SEGA and Capcom Humble Bundle discounts great games
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit