2015 has been another big and successful year for CRYORIG. With the launch of the acclaimed H7 and H5 Ultimate entry and mid-range coolers, robust line of CRYO-Pastes, the industry's first color customizable heat sink accessory CUSTOMOD for R1, tiny but heavy weight performers C7 and M9i/a and finally CRYORIG's first liquid cooling based A-Series of Hybrid Liquid Coolers. In a gesture of gratitude cooling solution innovator CRYORIG is holding two special giveaway events, one for VIP members one opened to all. CRYORIG is giving away a total of 5 LUMI Edition H7's and 2 LUMI RGB+ Edition H7's.
Based on the acclaimed award winning CRYORIG H7, the LUMI RGB+/LUMI Edition CRYORIG H7 is CRYORIG's first prototype attempt at a LED lighted product. Contrary to the standard solution of just adding a LED lighted fan, CRYORIG chose to take a different path and light up the whole heat sink body. This route proved to be difficult and required additional custom-made parts through CNC to work. The end result is a unique and fresh new spin on what a LED lighted product can look like. CRYORIG will continue to test out different lighting methods and options to deliver more unique experiences for CRYORIG users in the near future.
More About the CRYORIG H7
The CRYORIG H7 belongs to CRYORIG's H-series of products, and is much acclaimed for it's high performance, value and small size. Featuring series moniker HiveFin technology for better air management and also CRYORIG's much renowned Zero RAM Interference design among many others, the H7 also features CRYORIG's QF120 Balanced 120 mm 330~1.600 RPM PWM fan with Quad Air Inlet technology.
The CRYORIG H7 is the next piece in CRYORIG's quest for PC thermal solution dominance. Targeted at entry and mainstream systems, the H7 brings affordability and CRYORIG innovation to the masses. With a total height of only 145 mm, the H7 is almost certain to fit 99% of all mainstream mid-tower cases. While Zero RAM Interference allow users to use any RAM of choice, with no compatibility issues period.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit