2015 has been another big and successful year for CRYORIG. With the launch of the acclaimed H7 and H5 Ultimate entry and mid-range coolers, robust line of CRYO-Pastes, the industry's first color customizable heat sink accessory CUSTOMOD for R1, tiny but heavy weight performers C7 and M9i/a and finally CRYORIG's first liquid cooling based A-Series of Hybrid Liquid Coolers. In a gesture of gratitude cooling solution innovator CRYORIG is holding two special giveaway events, one for VIP members one opened to all. CRYORIG is giving away a total of 5 LUMI Edition H7's and 2 LUMI RGB+ Edition H7's.
Based on the acclaimed award winning CRYORIG H7, the LUMI RGB+/LUMI Edition CRYORIG H7 is CRYORIG's first prototype attempt at a LED lighted product. Contrary to the standard solution of just adding a LED lighted fan, CRYORIG chose to take a different path and light up the whole heat sink body. This route proved to be difficult and required additional custom-made parts through CNC to work. The end result is a unique and fresh new spin on what a LED lighted product can look like. CRYORIG will continue to test out different lighting methods and options to deliver more unique experiences for CRYORIG users in the near future.
More About the CRYORIG H7
The CRYORIG H7 belongs to CRYORIG's H-series of products, and is much acclaimed for it's high performance, value and small size. Featuring series moniker HiveFin technology for better air management and also CRYORIG's much renowned Zero RAM Interference design among many others, the H7 also features CRYORIG's QF120 Balanced 120 mm 330~1.600 RPM PWM fan with Quad Air Inlet technology.
The CRYORIG H7 is the next piece in CRYORIG's quest for PC thermal solution dominance. Targeted at entry and mainstream systems, the H7 brings affordability and CRYORIG innovation to the masses. With a total height of only 145 mm, the H7 is almost certain to fit 99% of all mainstream mid-tower cases. While Zero RAM Interference allow users to use any RAM of choice, with no compatibility issues period.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz