Introducing the Macho Direct from Thermalright. With the Macho Direct we present our first Heat pipe Direct Touch cooler. We are expecting it to reach the top of the HDT-cooler charts thanks to its particular conception. The cooler is based on the proven Macho-Design and is aimed at customers who are looking for an effective cooler at a budget.
The successful concept of the powerful heat sink, which is still aligned to the rear, was not changed. The Macho Direct also uses the special design of the aluminum cooling fins - indicative for a very low air resistance - that has been optimized for low running fans. Several openings counteract the accumulation of air between the cooling fins, so that an optimum air exchange is ensured.
The main feature of the Macho Direct are the specially designed, concave formed heat pipes, which allow a very effective heat exchange from the CPU. The patented design of the heat pipes, which have not been ground flat, gives the Macho Direct a cooling capacity that's outstanding for a HDT cooler.
Another highlight of the Macho Direct is the reduced installation height. Because of its conception as direct touch heat pipe cooler, the "Direct" is 4 mm lower than the Macho Rev. B. This makes it possible to mount the Macho Direct in even more cases. At the same time, the weight of the Macho Direct with a fan mounted is at 820g lower as well.
A TY 140 Black PWM-fan is included with the cooler. The fan is equipped with a low-wearing "Enhanced Hyper-Flow Bearing". Thanks to the very low starting speed of just 300 rpm and the maximum speed of only 1,300 rpm, the black fan runs very silently at 15 - 21 dB(a) and is almost inaudible while running.
In Germany, the Macho Direct will be sold exclusively by the Mindfactory AG. The MSRP is 36.99 Euro, incl. 19% VAT.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit