Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON), the Optical Interactive Sensing Technology Company, today announced its new AirBar sensor with zForce AIR™ technology, a device that enables touch functionality on new or existing non-touch PCs running Windows® or Chrome OS™ operating system. See AirBar in action be clicking here: AirBar Video
Neonode will demonstrate AirBar during the electronics show in Las Vegas, from January 6-8, 2016.
AirBar is a slim module that is magnetically attached at the bottom of a PC's display. When attached and plugged into the USB port the sensor is activated and starts to emit invisible light to detect the user's touch and gestures. PC users can then interact with their devices using familiar touch actions like swiping, pinching, zooming and scrolling. AirBar is a portable solution to be used at home, in the office, at school or when traveling and can be used with fingers, gloves, long fingernails and even paintbrushes.
"Imagine taking a non-touch PC, and within seconds making it a touch interactive device. Our sensor does not require installation of new drivers or lengthy instructions. The user simply connects AirBar and can then start to interact with the display immediately – it´s Plug and Touch. Compared with today's PCs with built-in touchscreens the AirBar sensor keeps your high quality matte display glare free and without greasy finger prints," said Remo Behdasht, SVP Business Development at Neonode.
"We are expecting an enthusiastic reaction for AirBar from end-users, retailers and PC OEMs, and we are working toward expanding how AirBar can transform even more everyday devices into interactive experiences." concluded Mr Behdasht.
For a limited time the 15.6 inch version of AirBar is going to be available at https://www.air.bar for an introductory price of $49.
For more information about the product and expected delivery time visit https://www.air.bar.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz