Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON), the Optical Interactive Sensing Technology Company, today announced its new AirBar sensor with zForce AIR™ technology, a device that enables touch functionality on new or existing non-touch PCs running Windows® or Chrome OS™ operating system. See AirBar in action be clicking here: AirBar Video
Neonode will demonstrate AirBar during the electronics show in Las Vegas, from January 6-8, 2016.
AirBar is a slim module that is magnetically attached at the bottom of a PC's display. When attached and plugged into the USB port the sensor is activated and starts to emit invisible light to detect the user's touch and gestures. PC users can then interact with their devices using familiar touch actions like swiping, pinching, zooming and scrolling. AirBar is a portable solution to be used at home, in the office, at school or when traveling and can be used with fingers, gloves, long fingernails and even paintbrushes.
"Imagine taking a non-touch PC, and within seconds making it a touch interactive device. Our sensor does not require installation of new drivers or lengthy instructions. The user simply connects AirBar and can then start to interact with the display immediately – it´s Plug and Touch. Compared with today's PCs with built-in touchscreens the AirBar sensor keeps your high quality matte display glare free and without greasy finger prints," said Remo Behdasht, SVP Business Development at Neonode.
"We are expecting an enthusiastic reaction for AirBar from end-users, retailers and PC OEMs, and we are working toward expanding how AirBar can transform even more everyday devices into interactive experiences." concluded Mr Behdasht.
For a limited time the 15.6 inch version of AirBar is going to be available at https://www.air.bar for an introductory price of $49.
For more information about the product and expected delivery time visit https://www.air.bar.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam