Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON), the Optical Interactive Sensing Technology Company, today announced its new AirBar sensor with zForce AIR™ technology, a device that enables touch functionality on new or existing non-touch PCs running Windows® or Chrome OS™ operating system. See AirBar in action be clicking here: AirBar Video
Neonode will demonstrate AirBar during the electronics show in Las Vegas, from January 6-8, 2016.
AirBar is a slim module that is magnetically attached at the bottom of a PC's display. When attached and plugged into the USB port the sensor is activated and starts to emit invisible light to detect the user's touch and gestures. PC users can then interact with their devices using familiar touch actions like swiping, pinching, zooming and scrolling. AirBar is a portable solution to be used at home, in the office, at school or when traveling and can be used with fingers, gloves, long fingernails and even paintbrushes.
"Imagine taking a non-touch PC, and within seconds making it a touch interactive device. Our sensor does not require installation of new drivers or lengthy instructions. The user simply connects AirBar and can then start to interact with the display immediately – it´s Plug and Touch. Compared with today's PCs with built-in touchscreens the AirBar sensor keeps your high quality matte display glare free and without greasy finger prints," said Remo Behdasht, SVP Business Development at Neonode.
"We are expecting an enthusiastic reaction for AirBar from end-users, retailers and PC OEMs, and we are working toward expanding how AirBar can transform even more everyday devices into interactive experiences." concluded Mr Behdasht.
For a limited time the 15.6 inch version of AirBar is going to be available at https://www.air.bar for an introductory price of $49.
For more information about the product and expected delivery time visit https://www.air.bar.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!