Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON), the Optical Interactive Sensing Technology Company, today announced its new AirBar sensor with zForce AIR™ technology, a device that enables touch functionality on new or existing non-touch PCs running Windows® or Chrome OS™ operating system. See AirBar in action be clicking here: AirBar Video
Neonode will demonstrate AirBar during the electronics show in Las Vegas, from January 6-8, 2016.
AirBar is a slim module that is magnetically attached at the bottom of a PC's display. When attached and plugged into the USB port the sensor is activated and starts to emit invisible light to detect the user's touch and gestures. PC users can then interact with their devices using familiar touch actions like swiping, pinching, zooming and scrolling. AirBar is a portable solution to be used at home, in the office, at school or when traveling and can be used with fingers, gloves, long fingernails and even paintbrushes.
"Imagine taking a non-touch PC, and within seconds making it a touch interactive device. Our sensor does not require installation of new drivers or lengthy instructions. The user simply connects AirBar and can then start to interact with the display immediately – it´s Plug and Touch. Compared with today's PCs with built-in touchscreens the AirBar sensor keeps your high quality matte display glare free and without greasy finger prints," said Remo Behdasht, SVP Business Development at Neonode.
"We are expecting an enthusiastic reaction for AirBar from end-users, retailers and PC OEMs, and we are working toward expanding how AirBar can transform even more everyday devices into interactive experiences." concluded Mr Behdasht.
For a limited time the 15.6 inch version of AirBar is going to be available at https://www.air.bar for an introductory price of $49.
For more information about the product and expected delivery time visit https://www.air.bar.
Latest News Posts
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Switch, motion control support
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases