The Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB, in a 3-block layout, offers both brilliant illumination and unmatched individuality. Thanks to the premium quality switches from Kailh, the keyboard provides advantages for professional gamers. The other technical details will also leave you impressed: N-key rollover, on-the-fly macro recording, gaming mode, up to five game profiles, onboard memory, integrated media hub with audio and USB connection possibilities plus a polling rate of 1,000 Hz. A total of eight pre-programmed lighting effects, with up to 16.8 million colors, will leave a colorful lasting impression. A comfortable palm rest supports ergonomic gaming, which is of course detachable.
The mechanical Kailh switches promise an average operating life cycle of at least 60 million clicks per key. The MK80 is available with either red, brown or blue switches, each provide different characteristics: Kailh Red has an operating force of 50 g, a linear switch and undetectable switching point and click point. The distance to actuation point is 2 mm. The operating force for Kailh Brown is 45 g, the switch is tactile, the switching point is detectable and the click point is undetectable. The distance to actuation point is also 2 mm. The Kailh Blue offers a precisely detectable click point with a detectable switching point plus tactile switch. The distance to actuation point is 1.9 mm; the operating force is 50 g.
Visually the MK80 is a head turner, even without its installed software. Eight spectacular factory-made lighting effects are pre-programmed, which activate via a simple shortcut. Multicolored wave, pulsating or permanent illumination, an explosion effect or rhythmic illumination to match the music being played can all be selected, for example.
The included gaming software leaves nothing to be desired. In addition to the diverse LED illumination customization of every individual key, macros can be programmed, up to five individual game profiles can be made and appropriate shortcuts with the preferred interaction can be created. Also, key functions can be freely programmed. No customizations will ever be lost thanks to the onboard memory.
The Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB Brown, Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB Red and Sharkoon SHARK ZONE MK80 RGB Blue is now available for the suggested retail price of 139.90 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases