A PC refresher is a worthwhile invesment and an excellent way to improve your computing experience in many ways as well as gaming. While an older PC can still run games, newer models equipped with the latest motherboards like the BIOSTAR GAMING Z170X and video cards are more power efficient, run cooler and have more features to experience the latest titles.
BIOSTAR Intel 100-series motherboards feature support for the 6th-generation Intel Core processors which are designed to run very efficiently with the latest 14nm process. Improved performance enhancements guarantees a much smoother workflow even for more demanding applications to support the latest demanding applications like games and productivity software. Support for faster storage via M.2, SATA Express and SATAIII as well support for faster expansion devices via USB 3.0 and USB 3.1. Graphics performance can also be improved with compatible BIOSTAR motherboards supporting Crossfire setups that enables two video card to work in tandem for faster performance in games. This makes refreshing a PC to meet modern standards a worthwhile investment.
Such is the case of Michael Gaughan, a father who wanted to give his son a new PC so that they can enjoy playing PC the latest games like they did before. Michael suffered from a stroke 4 years ago and has had to re-train his brain after months of therapy approached BIOSTAR to help him make his dream PC build come true.
Michael's son currently serves in the US Army and as a gesture of support, has built a new PC for him to cope up with the difficulties of active duty. Michael shares that he recalls the days where he and his son used to play games and wants to relive those moments with the newest games. BIOSTAR extended their support to Michael and his family by providing him with the parts he needed to refresh his build, enabling his son to experience the latest games with the latest motherboard from BIOSTAR.
"I built this with the help from very generous people and companies like BIOSTAR, who came through with the missing parts for the motherboard. They have been very supportive in this process from start to finish. I want to thank BIOSTAR for all their help and support in making this happen" Michael Gaughan
For more info on the GAMING Z170X please go to: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=807
Available in BIOSTAR's eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161799128199
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit