ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of ZBOX Mini PCs, and solid state drives, brings next gen performance in ZBOX Mini PCs by introducing a 6th generation Intel Skylake processor in the ZOTAC ZBOX MI551.
The ZBOX MI551 is equipped with an Intel Core i5-6400T quad-core processor, featuring desktop level performance at near-mobile level TDP. The result is a CPU which delivers tremendous speed at a fraction of desktop power consumption level capable of driving up to three displays.
With file sizes easily hitting several gigabytes, you will require even bigger USB devices to take them on the go. The ZBOX MI551 can reduce transfer times with the revolutionary USB 3.1 bandwidth. With up to 10Gbps data transfer rate, you can upload files in a split second and take it to go with either the USB 3.1 Type-A or USB 3.1 Type-C port.
The ZBOX MI551 takes productivity and versatility up a notch with two equipped storage slots. With the M.2 SATA slot, you can install the OS and frequently used software to turbo-charge their start up time, and save your work on the more spacious 2.5-inch SATA drive. You can get the best of speed and mass storage all-in-one unit.
With the PLUS model, there is no need for any hardware installation as the ZBOX comes with 4GB memory and 120GB M.2 SATA SSD pre-installed. Simply install your preferred OS and you are ready to go.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM