ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of ZBOX Mini PCs, and solid state drives, brings next gen performance in ZBOX Mini PCs by introducing a 6th generation Intel Skylake processor in the ZOTAC ZBOX MI551.
The ZBOX MI551 is equipped with an Intel Core i5-6400T quad-core processor, featuring desktop level performance at near-mobile level TDP. The result is a CPU which delivers tremendous speed at a fraction of desktop power consumption level capable of driving up to three displays.
With file sizes easily hitting several gigabytes, you will require even bigger USB devices to take them on the go. The ZBOX MI551 can reduce transfer times with the revolutionary USB 3.1 bandwidth. With up to 10Gbps data transfer rate, you can upload files in a split second and take it to go with either the USB 3.1 Type-A or USB 3.1 Type-C port.
The ZBOX MI551 takes productivity and versatility up a notch with two equipped storage slots. With the M.2 SATA slot, you can install the OS and frequently used software to turbo-charge their start up time, and save your work on the more spacious 2.5-inch SATA drive. You can get the best of speed and mass storage all-in-one unit.
With the PLUS model, there is no need for any hardware installation as the ZBOX comes with 4GB memory and 120GB M.2 SATA SSD pre-installed. Simply install your preferred OS and you are ready to go.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit