ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of video cards, original manufacturer of ZBOX Mini PCs, and solid state drives, brings next gen performance in ZBOX Mini PCs by introducing a 6th generation Intel Skylake processor in the ZOTAC ZBOX MI551.
The ZBOX MI551 is equipped with an Intel Core i5-6400T quad-core processor, featuring desktop level performance at near-mobile level TDP. The result is a CPU which delivers tremendous speed at a fraction of desktop power consumption level capable of driving up to three displays.
With file sizes easily hitting several gigabytes, you will require even bigger USB devices to take them on the go. The ZBOX MI551 can reduce transfer times with the revolutionary USB 3.1 bandwidth. With up to 10Gbps data transfer rate, you can upload files in a split second and take it to go with either the USB 3.1 Type-A or USB 3.1 Type-C port.
The ZBOX MI551 takes productivity and versatility up a notch with two equipped storage slots. With the M.2 SATA slot, you can install the OS and frequently used software to turbo-charge their start up time, and save your work on the more spacious 2.5-inch SATA drive. You can get the best of speed and mass storage all-in-one unit.
With the PLUS model, there is no need for any hardware installation as the ZBOX comes with 4GB memory and 120GB M.2 SATA SSD pre-installed. Simply install your preferred OS and you are ready to go.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit