NVM Express, Inc., the organization that developed the NVM Express specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) on a PCI Express (PCIe) bus, is offering an educational webcast on Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM PST. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is required.
WHAT: NVMe brings high performance and low latency PCIe SSDs into the mainstream with a streamlined protocol that is efficient and scalable, with an ease of deployment through industry standard software and drivers. NVMe is driving changes in cloud computing, software-defined infrastructure, virtualization, HPC, traditional database and big data analytics.
This talk will explore the areas where NVMe can add value to data center applications today through compelling solutions and proof points of real workloads and applications.
WHO: Presenter is Jonmichael Hands, Product Marketing Manager, Intel Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, EMC/DSSD; Moderator is Janene Ellefson of Micron Technology.
WHEN: Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM Pacific time. A free podcast of the event will be made available shortly afterward.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM