NVM Express, Inc., the organization that developed the NVM Express specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) on a PCI Express (PCIe) bus, is offering an educational webcast on Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM PST. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is required.
WHAT: NVMe brings high performance and low latency PCIe SSDs into the mainstream with a streamlined protocol that is efficient and scalable, with an ease of deployment through industry standard software and drivers. NVMe is driving changes in cloud computing, software-defined infrastructure, virtualization, HPC, traditional database and big data analytics.
This talk will explore the areas where NVMe can add value to data center applications today through compelling solutions and proof points of real workloads and applications.
WHO: Presenter is Jonmichael Hands, Product Marketing Manager, Intel Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, EMC/DSSD; Moderator is Janene Ellefson of Micron Technology.
WHEN: Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM Pacific time. A free podcast of the event will be made available shortly afterward.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- GTA V NaturalVision Remastered mod looks freaking INCREDIBLE
- Epic Games shows off real-time ray traced digital character
- Edward Snowden: NSA tracks ALL Bitcoin users private info
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit