NVM Express, Inc., the organization that developed the NVM Express specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) on a PCI Express (PCIe) bus, is offering an educational webcast on Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM PST. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is required.
WHAT: NVMe brings high performance and low latency PCIe SSDs into the mainstream with a streamlined protocol that is efficient and scalable, with an ease of deployment through industry standard software and drivers. NVMe is driving changes in cloud computing, software-defined infrastructure, virtualization, HPC, traditional database and big data analytics.
This talk will explore the areas where NVMe can add value to data center applications today through compelling solutions and proof points of real workloads and applications.
WHO: Presenter is Jonmichael Hands, Product Marketing Manager, Intel Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, EMC/DSSD; Moderator is Janene Ellefson of Micron Technology.
WHEN: Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM Pacific time. A free podcast of the event will be made available shortly afterward.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 uses next-gen engine technology
- PS4 gets $20 greatest hits label
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit