NVM Express, Inc., the organization that developed the NVM Express specification for accessing solid-state drives (SSDs) on a PCI Express (PCIe) bus, is offering an educational webcast on Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM PST. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is required.
WHAT: NVMe brings high performance and low latency PCIe SSDs into the mainstream with a streamlined protocol that is efficient and scalable, with an ease of deployment through industry standard software and drivers. NVMe is driving changes in cloud computing, software-defined infrastructure, virtualization, HPC, traditional database and big data analytics.
This talk will explore the areas where NVMe can add value to data center applications today through compelling solutions and proof points of real workloads and applications.
WHO: Presenter is Jonmichael Hands, Product Marketing Manager, Intel Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group, EMC/DSSD; Moderator is Janene Ellefson of Micron Technology.
WHEN: Thursday, December 10 at 11 AM Pacific time. A free podcast of the event will be made available shortly afterward.
Latest News Posts
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- Elmo fixes feud between Cersei and Tyrion in Game of Thrones
- Mortal Kombat 11 launch trailer is a high dose of nostalgia
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!