EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release ASUS X99 motherboard monoblock - EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock. It's compatible with four ASUS X99 motherboard models - X99-A, X99-DELUXE, X99-PRO, X99-S.
EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard MOSFETs) liquid cooling solution for Intel X99 socket Haswell-E CPUs and the upcoming Broadwell-E CPUs, and the following ASUS X99 motherboards:
- ASUS X99-A (USB 3.1)
- ASUS X99-DELUXE (USB 3.1)
- ASUS X99-PRO (USB 3.1)
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-2011-v3 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"Although we launched Intel X99 Series VRM (mosfet) blocks several months ago, we had to answer the high demand for the monoblock solution," said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Monoblocks are becoming a very popular choice with enthusiast users and we will bring two more monoblocks to the market by the end of this year."
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using EK Cooling Configurator database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis.
EK-FB ASUS X99 monoblocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard