EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release ASUS X99 motherboard monoblock - EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock. It's compatible with four ASUS X99 motherboard models - X99-A, X99-DELUXE, X99-PRO, X99-S.
EK-FB ASUS X99 Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard MOSFETs) liquid cooling solution for Intel X99 socket Haswell-E CPUs and the upcoming Broadwell-E CPUs, and the following ASUS X99 motherboards:
- ASUS X99-A (USB 3.1)
- ASUS X99-DELUXE (USB 3.1)
- ASUS X99-PRO (USB 3.1)
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-2011-v3 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"Although we launched Intel X99 Series VRM (mosfet) blocks several months ago, we had to answer the high demand for the monoblock solution," said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Monoblocks are becoming a very popular choice with enthusiast users and we will bring two more monoblocks to the market by the end of this year."
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using EK Cooling Configurator database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis.
EK-FB ASUS X99 monoblocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ