Noctua today officially introduced its chromax line of anti-vibration parts that give users the option of colour-customising their fans to match individual build colour schemes.
Available in red, blue, green, yellow, black and white, the chromax versions of NA-SAV2 anti-vibration mounts and NA-SAVP1 anti-vibration pads are ideal for colour-coordinating Noctua's black industrialPPC fans with other components and popular build themes such as all black, black & white, black & red or black & blue.
"The introduction of our redux and industrialPPC product lines marked a first step towards offering fans that fit in well with the typical colour schemes favoured by today's overclockers and enthusiasts", says Roland Mossig (Noctua CEO). "With the new chromax line, we're taking another step by allowing users to colour-customise their fans with red, blue, green, yellow, black or white anti-vibration parts."
Whereas the new chromax edition NA-AV2 anti-vibration mounts fit all types of Noctua fans, including redux models, the NA-AVP1 anti-vibration pads fit all NF-F12, NF-S12A and NF-A14 models and are ideal for customising fans of the black industrialPPC line.
"When we introduced our industrialPPC series, we mainly had industrial clients in mind, but the fans have become surprisingly popular among overclockers and enthusiasts," explains Roland Mossig (Noctua CEO). "The new NA-SAVP1 kits now give them the option of matching their iPPC fans to various build themes by simply changing the supplied anti-vibration pads for chromax ones."
Both the NA-SAV2 and NA-SAVP1 parts are made of premium-grade silicone that is extra soft and highly tearproof at the same time, thus combining efficient decoupling with excellent longevity and ease of use. While the NA-SAV2 kits include 20 anti-vibration mounts for 5 fans, the NA-SAVP1 kits include 16 anti-vibration pads for 2 fans.
Prices and availability
The manufacturer's suggested retail prices for both the NA-SAV2 and the NA-SAVP1 are EUR 6.90 / USD 6.90. The following variants are currently shipping and will be available shortly:
- NA-SAV2 chromax.blue
- NA-SAV2 chromax.red
- NA-SAV2 chromax.yellow
- NA-SAV2 chromax.green
- NA-SAV2 chromax.white
- NA-SAV2 chromax.black
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.blue
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.red
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.yellow
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.green
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.white
- NA-SAVP1 chromax.black
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit