Cohesive Networks today announced the availability of VNS3 in HPE's Cloud28+ "cloud of clouds" Catalogue. Cohesive Networks are exhibiting VNS3's capabilities 1- 3 December as part of the Cloud28+ participants at the HPE Discover event in London.
"As part of the Cloud28+ initiative, we look forward to helping more European enterprise customers meet the security standard for their industries and geographies," said Chris Purrington, Managing Director and Head of Sales at Cohesive Networks. "The Cloud28+ catalogue helps our shared customers quickly discover valuable services pre-approved for European markets."
The Cloud28+ initiative is a unified catalogue of cloud services that brings together European cloud providers, builders, and developers. The Cloud28+ Catalogue features services and local cloud providers in more than 28 different European countries, and complies with local and EU security and privacy data regulations.
VNS3 can add value to European customers seeking enhanced cloud network connectivity and security solutions. European-focused security regulation, such as the EU Data Protection Directive, require additional focus on strong encryption, cipher key ownership, and greater network control.
Cohesive Networks have been "Certified HP Helion Ready" for the HP Public Cloud since December 2014, and currently work with HP to provide VNS3 security and networking products to HPE Cloud customers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit