Cohesive Networks today announced the availability of VNS3 in HPE's Cloud28+ "cloud of clouds" Catalogue. Cohesive Networks are exhibiting VNS3's capabilities 1- 3 December as part of the Cloud28+ participants at the HPE Discover event in London.
"As part of the Cloud28+ initiative, we look forward to helping more European enterprise customers meet the security standard for their industries and geographies," said Chris Purrington, Managing Director and Head of Sales at Cohesive Networks. "The Cloud28+ catalogue helps our shared customers quickly discover valuable services pre-approved for European markets."
The Cloud28+ initiative is a unified catalogue of cloud services that brings together European cloud providers, builders, and developers. The Cloud28+ Catalogue features services and local cloud providers in more than 28 different European countries, and complies with local and EU security and privacy data regulations.
VNS3 can add value to European customers seeking enhanced cloud network connectivity and security solutions. European-focused security regulation, such as the EU Data Protection Directive, require additional focus on strong encryption, cipher key ownership, and greater network control.
Cohesive Networks have been "Certified HP Helion Ready" for the HP Public Cloud since December 2014, and currently work with HP to provide VNS3 security and networking products to HPE Cloud customers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower