Synthesio, the leading global Social Intelligence platform, announced today that sales veteran Janet Megdadi will fill the role of Chief Revenue Officer, where she will directly lead Synthesio's global sales organization.
Janet Megdadi will be a key leader for the company, reporting directly to co-founder and CEO Loic Moisand, and will be a member of the Executive Committee. She will be responsible for all global revenue (new business, upsell and renewals), ensuring that Synthesio builds a consistent approach to sales across all offices.
"We are thrilled that Janet is joining our team at such an exciting time for Synthesio," said Mr. Moisand. "Her strong track record in SaaS sales leadership, growing global teams in various stages of their development is exactly what we need to continue the strong momentum that we have been building over the past few years as we continue to be the leading global Social Intelligence tool."
Janet Megdadi brings more than twenty years as both a sales professional in the high tech and eCommerce industries, with a great deal of experience in omni-channel retail and CPG. She worked for companies ranging in size from start-ups to Fortune 100, and she has successfully built sales organizations selling enterprise software, media offerings and saas and services. Prior to Synthesio, she spent more than six years at RichRelevance where she was Senior Vice President of Sales and Account Management, leading the sales team for the Americas.
Mrs. Megdadi's hiring is also notable as she joins Chief Marketing Officer Leah Pope as females that are both C-Suite and Executive Committee members for a high-tech company, something that is not often seen in the world of technology.
"I am very excited to be a part of such a thriving, important and global company like Synthesio," explained Mrs. Megdadi. "Synthesio has had incredible growth year-over-year almost every year since it was founded, and it is a true honor to be tasked with making sure that this upwards trend continues. I look forward to working with all of Synthesio's global offices to create and form one easy to understand sales organization that will allow us to scale our sales process throughout the entire company."
Mrs. Megdadi will be working in Synthesio's corporate headquarters in New York City.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT releases Overwatch-themed H500 PC gaming chassis
- NVIDIA reportedly launching GeForce GTX 1650 next month
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- 343i crunched hard for Halo 4 and Halo 5
- Bowser takes over Nintendo of America
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure