Soccer Agent is a football manager type game with a twist as you take on the role of a football agent, something not done before which is its unique selling point.
Think Football Chairman or Football Manager, but instead of building a squad of footballers to try and win soccer matches, you build a client base of footballers and try to make money. This is done by managing their careers, negotiating transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals for them as well as looking after their private lives.
- Find promising youth players and sign them up to your agency
- Tout your players to other clubs, but don't let their chairman find out!
- Negotiate transfer deals and contracts on behalf of your players
- Find lucrative sponsorship deals for your players - don't worry, you'll get your 10%!
- Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
- Upgrade your Scout to discover better players - can you find the next wonderkid?
- Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
- Buy luxury items and properties - show off your bling!
- No ads
- Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game - the first four seasons are free
- Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Centre
RELEASE DATE, PRICE, PLATFORM:
Release Date: Sunday November 29 th 2015
Platform: iOS (including a native iPad version)
Price: It is free to download, but after four seasons of play you must purchase the 'Unlock Full Game' IAP for £2.99 (US $3.99) to carry on. So in effect the first four seasons are a demo so the user can decide if he wants to buy the full game. I think this is fair to all parties.
APP STORE LINK: