At Intel Corporation's annual investor meeting today, the company announced that its board of directors has approved an increase in its cash dividend to $1.04 per-share on an annual basis, an eight-cent increase, beginning with the dividend that will be declared in the first quarter of 2016. Intel also provided the 2016 Business Outlook.
"Our financials show that Intel's transformation is underway, and we're forecasting growth for 2016," said Stacy Smith, Intel CFO. "The 2016 dividend increase reflects confidence in the strategy and Intel's ongoing commitment to create value and return cash to shareholders."
At today's investor meeting, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich addressed Intel's strategy to utilize the company's core assets to move into profitable, complementary market segments. He described Intel's Client Computing business as a strong foundation, which delivers healthy profits and critical intellectual property to the rest of Intel. The Data Center, Internet of Things and Memory businesses are expected to be growth engines for the company.
Full-year 2016 Business Outlook
Intel's Business Outlook reflects the impact of a 53 week fiscal 2016.
- Revenue: Growth in the mid-single digits.
- Gross margin percentage: 62 percent, plus or minus a couple points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: Spending as a percent of revenue is expected to be down half a point.
- Capital spending: $10 billion, plus or minus $500 million (includes approximately $1.5 billion for Memory).
- Dividend: $1.04 per-share on an annual basis, an eight-cent increase year-over-year, beginning with the dividend that will be declared in the first quarter of 2016.
Supplemental outlook and other information will be provided during today's investor meeting. For the live webcast and presentation materials, visit https://www.intc.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit