At Intel Corporation's annual investor meeting today, the company announced that its board of directors has approved an increase in its cash dividend to $1.04 per-share on an annual basis, an eight-cent increase, beginning with the dividend that will be declared in the first quarter of 2016. Intel also provided the 2016 Business Outlook.
"Our financials show that Intel's transformation is underway, and we're forecasting growth for 2016," said Stacy Smith, Intel CFO. "The 2016 dividend increase reflects confidence in the strategy and Intel's ongoing commitment to create value and return cash to shareholders."
At today's investor meeting, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich addressed Intel's strategy to utilize the company's core assets to move into profitable, complementary market segments. He described Intel's Client Computing business as a strong foundation, which delivers healthy profits and critical intellectual property to the rest of Intel. The Data Center, Internet of Things and Memory businesses are expected to be growth engines for the company.
Full-year 2016 Business Outlook
Intel's Business Outlook reflects the impact of a 53 week fiscal 2016.
- Revenue: Growth in the mid-single digits.
- Gross margin percentage: 62 percent, plus or minus a couple points.
- R&D plus MG&A spending: Spending as a percent of revenue is expected to be down half a point.
- Capital spending: $10 billion, plus or minus $500 million (includes approximately $1.5 billion for Memory).
- Dividend: $1.04 per-share on an annual basis, an eight-cent increase year-over-year, beginning with the dividend that will be declared in the first quarter of 2016.
Supplemental outlook and other information will be provided during today's investor meeting. For the live webcast and presentation materials, visit https://www.intc.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard