SoundMAGIC have announced their first premium portable headphone, the Vento P55 On-Ear. Best known for their award-winning E10S earphones, the Shenzen-based company celebrated their 10th anniversary in 2015. Founded by lead designer Tony Xu, SoundMAGIC offer products that deliver performance beyond customer expectations and are constantly improving their designs based on customer feedback.
SoundMAGIC's first venture into the premium portable market, the Vento P55 On-Ear Headphones represent a huge milestone for the brand. Over a two year development period, the team at SoundMAGIC studied audiophile requirements and created the sonic philosophy that would become the foundation of the Vento sound. The Vento's driver is produced entirely in-house, using the highest quality copper winding material imported from Japan.
The SoundMAGIC Vento's stainless steel headband and aluminium earcups mean that is it built to withstand everyday use. Durable but lightweight, these on ear headphones are equally at home on your desk or on your daily commute. The replaceable cable design allows the listener to connect the included Smart cable and enable universal smartphone control. The power to answer calls, skip tracks and change volume is all at your fingertips thanks to the inline mic and three button remote. Shaun Gostelow of SoundMAGIC EU explains the philosophy behind the Vento:
"Vento is an Italian word for the force of moving air. SoundMAGIC's lead designer, Tony Xu, chose that name because it clearly expresses the idea of moving air and the control the P55 has over that force. The end result is a headphone that sounds great, is precise, accurate and exudes this control."
- Drivers: - 40mm Neodymium Dynamic
- Frequency range: 15Hz~22KHz
- DC resistance: 35 +/- 10 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 110 +/- 2dB
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Connector: Stereo 3.5mm 60 gold-plated jack plug
- Weight: 285g
- Microphone frequency range: 20Hz~16KHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 +/- 3dB at 1KHz
- Highly detailed and accurate sound
- Stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Lightweight build and superior comfort for extended listening
- Closed earcups for excellent noise isolation
- Replaceable cable
- Made for all smartphones
- Integrated mic and smartphone remote
- Skype/VOIP adaptor included
Hard carry case included
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!