SoundMAGIC have announced their first premium portable headphone, the Vento P55 On-Ear. Best known for their award-winning E10S earphones, the Shenzen-based company celebrated their 10th anniversary in 2015. Founded by lead designer Tony Xu, SoundMAGIC offer products that deliver performance beyond customer expectations and are constantly improving their designs based on customer feedback.
SoundMAGIC's first venture into the premium portable market, the Vento P55 On-Ear Headphones represent a huge milestone for the brand. Over a two year development period, the team at SoundMAGIC studied audiophile requirements and created the sonic philosophy that would become the foundation of the Vento sound. The Vento's driver is produced entirely in-house, using the highest quality copper winding material imported from Japan.
The SoundMAGIC Vento's stainless steel headband and aluminium earcups mean that is it built to withstand everyday use. Durable but lightweight, these on ear headphones are equally at home on your desk or on your daily commute. The replaceable cable design allows the listener to connect the included Smart cable and enable universal smartphone control. The power to answer calls, skip tracks and change volume is all at your fingertips thanks to the inline mic and three button remote. Shaun Gostelow of SoundMAGIC EU explains the philosophy behind the Vento:
"Vento is an Italian word for the force of moving air. SoundMAGIC's lead designer, Tony Xu, chose that name because it clearly expresses the idea of moving air and the control the P55 has over that force. The end result is a headphone that sounds great, is precise, accurate and exudes this control."
- Drivers: - 40mm Neodymium Dynamic
- Frequency range: 15Hz~22KHz
- DC resistance: 35 +/- 10 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 110 +/- 2dB
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Connector: Stereo 3.5mm 60 gold-plated jack plug
- Weight: 285g
- Microphone frequency range: 20Hz~16KHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 +/- 3dB at 1KHz
- Highly detailed and accurate sound
- Stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Lightweight build and superior comfort for extended listening
- Closed earcups for excellent noise isolation
- Replaceable cable
- Made for all smartphones
- Integrated mic and smartphone remote
- Skype/VOIP adaptor included
Hard carry case included
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit