HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of higher-capacity additions to HyperX Savage and HyperX Predator DDR4 high-performance memory. Both product lines cater to enthusiasts and gamers who want fast speeds and aggressive timings.
HyperX Savage DDR4 is now available as a 2666MHz 128GB kit of eight with each DIMM containing a massive 16GB of RAM. It joins a family of other previously announced Savage DDR4 memory from 2133MHz to 3000MHz in various single modules and kits from 4GB to 64GB capacities. High-speed HyperX Savage DDR4 is perfect for gaming, video editing and 3D rendering. The built-in XMP ready profiles are optimized for Intel Core i5 and i7 processors, as well as Intel 100 Series and X99 chipsets, enabling users to easily overclock by selecting a memory profile without any adjustments in the BIOS.
HyperX Predator DDR4 memory is also now available in 16GB DIMMs as 32GB kits of two and 64GB kits of four at 3000MHz. Specifically designed for the latest generation Intel 100 Series and X99 chipsets, HyperX Predator DDR4 combines high frequency and aggressive CAS latencies to provide users with one of the fastest solutions in the market. In addition to the new kits, HyperX Predator DDR4 ships in 16GB (2133MHz to 3000MHz) and 32GB (2133MHz to 3000MHz) kits of four, as well as a 64GB (2800MHz) kit of 8.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, headsets and mouse pads. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 25 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including Brasil Game Show, China Joy, DreamHack, gamescom and PAX.
HyperX Savage DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Capacities: 4GB-8GB (single), 8GB-128GB (kits)
- Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz, 2800MHz and 3000MHz
- CAS Latency: 12-15
- Voltage: 1.2V or 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.57mm
- Compatible with: X99, Z170, H110, H170 and B150
- Reliable: 100% tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam